I Buy from store CP for Call of duty and were not transferred to my account

Discus and support I Buy from store CP for Call of duty and were not transferred to my account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey there, I bought from the store some CP points for the Call Of Duty game and the CPs were not added to me. I have been trying to communicate for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by giorgosklotsos, Jun 29, 2021.

1. I Buy from store CP for Call of duty and were not transferred to my account

Hey there,

I bought from the store some CP points for the Call Of Duty game and the CPs were not added to me. I have been trying to communicate for several days with Activision/Call of duty and with you but this was not possible

The payment has been made normally but CP I never received them

What can i do? This is not cool

:)

giorgosklotsos, Jun 29, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

You will need to contact the online support to check what's going on from their end. Access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat agent or request a callback. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. ngocphi Win User

ripped off by microsoft

CP is only handled by activision and thru ingame store

Which is NOT XBOX STORE

But the call of duty linked store from call of duty.com
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Unclaimed promotion

Hi TheChosenElite1!

Thanks for posting! For pre-ordering Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, you will have access to a 1,000 Call of Duty points, which you can download following the steps below:

• From the Home Screen, navigate to Store and then select Games.
    • Select Search games store.
    • Search for Infinite Warfare.
    • Locate and select Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare CP Incentive.
    • Select Download.
    • Re-launch Call of Duty: Black Ops III after the download is complete. Your points have been added to your account.
    As stated in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's description, you will receive 1,000 Call of Duty points instead of Crypto Keys.

Let us know if you're able to download that!
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Black ops 3

Hey there!

You can grab the supply drop by searching "Infinite Warfare" on the Xbox Store with the account that purchased the game and selecting "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare CP Incentive". This supply drop is not going to be sent out as a code.

This only applies to those who've purchased digitally through the Xbox Store.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Infinite Warfare CP incentive

Hey there Magik Manny!

To make sure, are you searching for Infinite Warfare while in the Xbox Store and selecting Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare CP Incentive? You'll need to download that content in order to receive the 1000 CP. Let us know if you're still having trouble :)
Thema:

1. I Buy from store CP for Call of duty and were not transferred to my account - Similar Threads - Buy store Call

2. Store crashed while buying a gift

in XboX Insiders
    Store crashed while buying a gift: Firstly, I'm on a series X, in the delta ring. I tried to purchase a game from the THQN sale for my wife's account. On first try I got an Oops something went wrong message and my box froze up...
  3. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  4. Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store: Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store. And if so how do I do that? 5112aeb9-2c7c-43cf-8e7c-96d04b001e66
  5. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  6. When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox...: I want to buy Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s addition but when hovering over the button that says by 39.99 it reads not playable on this device? My Xbox One x edition? Why is this is it just...
  7. How do I bypass the "How do you want to buy this" screen in the Xbox store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I bypass the "How do you want to buy this" screen in the Xbox store?: I'm trying to buy something in the Xbox store, but my Xbox gave me a screen that asks "How do you want to buy this?". The options are ask a parent, gift card, and cancel, none of which allow me...
  8. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  9. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  10. If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...: I want to know for this game to see where I buy it. 1ffa5418-cd83-417f-a19c-bd8a7e1272b1