I brought to with codes they have been redeemed but didnt receive the games

Discus and support I brought to with codes they have been redeemed but didnt receive the games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i brought 2 gta 5 off account my they gave me the and redeemed codes nothing happened i cant find them no where (they i already own the game) which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarrenColey, Aug 26, 2022.

1. DarrenColey
    DarrenColey Guest

i brought 2 gta 5 off account

my they gave me the and redeemed codes nothing happened i cant find them no where (they i already own the game) which the same night my sent son sent me the same game threw gift codes i cant find them any where i tried everything with no help

:)

DarrenColey, Aug 26, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello DarrenColey,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello DarrenColey,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to redeem the codes for Grand Theft Auto V and you were unable to locate the codes. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

May we ask where did if the codes were purchase by you or it was sent as a gift?

Did you receive a code from your email? Can you please provide more details?

Based on this support article (Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account), you will be able to determine that you have successfully redeem the code if you can see the game title from this link: (make sure you are log in to the account that you used for the code redemption) Microsoft Account | Order History

There are troubleshooting available on the same support article too.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello DarrenColey,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

5. Urban I grower Win User

Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield

I also didnt receive a redeem code. Tried xbox support with no answers so far.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought the Green Xbox voucher.

I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green)
    If it was a voucher code, then you'd need to return it to the retailer it was purchased from for a refund assuming the code hasn't already been redeemed yet.
Thema:

1. I brought to with codes they have been redeemed but didnt receive the games - Similar Threads - brought codes been

2. My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it...: I just got up and would appreciate help on the matter cause there ain’t no way some random person just guessed the code. 7089c418-e667-4aa7-9e3e-16a7e4c08ad3
  3. How to use dlc codes on games brought second hand for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use dlc codes on games brought second hand for xbox: Hi everyone ,I have recently purchased destiny 1 legendary pack from my local cex store. When I opened the game there were dlc code cards for the game, but when I enter the codes I am met with...
  4. I brought 200,000 twice from my local GameStop and the locker codes aren’t working for my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 200,000 twice from my local GameStop and the locker codes aren’t working for my...: I brought NBA2k24 VC 200,000 twice at my local GameStop, I went to put both locker codes and they don’t work, it’s saying it’s invalid. I’ve tried over 30 times, closed my games over 30 times and...
  5. I have just brought V Bucks - no code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just brought V Bucks - no code?: I have just brought v bucks for my son and my Microsoft account but it's not bringing up a redeemable code - how long should I leave it? His xbox is not linked to my Microsoft account....
  6. any help brought xbox 360 has a parental code on it cant get it off....grrr ..tryed xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    any help brought xbox 360 has a parental code on it cant get it off....grrr ..tryed xbox...: any help brought xbox 360 has a parental code on it cant get it off....grrr ..tryed xbox support online its like waiting for a bus on xmas day...it aint coming!! c5c310d8-17f1-4a92-be6c-16a12d7b89c7
  7. HELP!!! 3 Month Gold is saying the code has been used, only brought it today.... HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!!! 3 Month Gold is saying the code has been used, only brought it today.... HELP!!!!: Hi all ,, Major issue,,, with Xbox One Console This morning i purchased a 3 Month XBOX Live card from my local Tesco store... My daughter and myself have entered the code numerous times to get...
  8. No code for Gears Of War 4 when brought at a store near me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No code for Gears Of War 4 when brought at a store near me: I brought Gears of War 4 from my local GAME store in the town centre on the 24th October and haven't got the code to download Gears of 1 through to Judgement yet 07c180d3-b891-4925-82df-874535c19dec
  9. I brought my game online and this is the code I got

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought my game online and this is the code I got: what does this error code mean 0x8007139f f2721290-8545-432d-8ec3-f22bbf833135
  10. I brought my disco copy and no code!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought my disco copy and no code!: I preorder my copy of the game on the Nov 17. and I just got it today from the Microsoft store.com, they shipped it out late which made me mad.but any way so i got the game but i did not get the...