I brought my game online and this is the code I got

Discus and support I brought my game online and this is the code I got in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what does this error code mean 0x8007139f f2721290-8545-432d-8ec3-f22bbf833135 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kingd316, Sep 23, 2017.

1. kingd316
    kingd316 Guest

what does this error code mean 0x8007139f

:)

kingd316, Sep 23, 2017
  2. I feel so ripped off.

i dont know if this is the same but i brought a new x1 and with it i got a game code. for sunset overdrive when i went to use the code it had a sealed sticker on it an to my surprise guess what happened when i peeled it off. it ripped my game code

CHILLYPHILLY NZ, Sep 23, 2017
  3. BOBERTHAVOK
    BOBERTHAVOK Guest
    Update failed

I just got a message on my xbox saying update failed with the error code 0x88050033, 0x00000000, 0x00000201. I clicked the skip and stay offline but it brought me back to how it normally is and I am still online(typing this from my xbox one) I went to check
    my settings and it says I'm up to date. So what happened?

BOBERTHAVOK, Sep 23, 2017
  4. CHILLYPHILLY NZ Win User

I feel so ripped off.

i dont know if this is the same but i brought a new x1 and with it i got a game code. for sunset overdrive when i went to use the code it had a sealed sticker on it an to my surprise guess what happened when i peeled it off. it ripped my game code
  5. COMMANDO SLIPPY Win User

Is there an xbox game that has changed your life in a meaningful way?

Halo brought me into online gaming and ive not looked back, ive even started reading more with the books, i suppose this is what got me hooked more to online gaming and with that making new freinds along the way, i know they are games but for me its meaningful
    as i wouldn't of got into games online if it was for halo
  6. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Shopto Froza Horizon Golf DLC

hi rhino i brought my copy of forza horizon from shopto and got the golf with no problems, if you have entered the code correctly it should be in your garage when you play the game
  7. Mafivee Win User

I brought my disco copy and no code!

Mine was under the manual and map.
  8. zebatov Win User

I brought my disco copy and no code!

The code for the million dollars? It's in the case.
Thema:

1. I brought my game online and this is the code I got - Similar Threads - brought game online

2. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  3. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  4. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  5. I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...: have the game on my Xbox one, use the same account on my PC, but cant find the game on the Xbox app on my PC, its as if it doesnt exist 898471a0-8828-406d-9a98-fdee404550a1
  6. I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...: I have recently brought EA FC 24 from xbox Store. But why it is asking me to take Ultimate Game pass to play online multiplayer ? 5f2e5b97-e022-4b1b-951e-e6f3adc40716
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x 17f79a4f-ee5d-4b6f-be7d-fe4b951b1f15
  8. I brought vault edition pack for call of duty MW3 but its not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought vault edition pack for call of duty MW3 but its not showing in game: I bought MW3 and then i bought the vault edition and on store i have it but in game its not showing up a8c23638-a245-499d-aefe-f6ffbf9daf02
  9. 0x8007001f Can’t download any games off game pass on Xbox one just brought ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007001f Can’t download any games off game pass on Xbox one just brought ultimate: Just brought game pass and wanted to download games but keep getting 0x8007001f when I try and I have plenty storage, I have hard reset my Xbox, factory reset my xbox and still won’t work...
  10. I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...: So I brought gta on sale and then my friend brought the same edition for me as a gift code and now I can't redeem the gta dollars and he can't refund it help please...