I brought a game but it doesn't not appear

Discus and support I brought a game but it doesn't not appear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently i brought mighty n° 9, cause of the discounts, but i checked the downloads and it wasn't here, i checked my account and the game wasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Milk Guy, May 23, 2023.

1. Milk Guy
    Milk Guy Guest

Recently i brought mighty n° 9, cause of the discounts, but i checked the downloads and it wasn't here, i checked my account and the game wasn't present, i checked my bank account, and the game was here. How do i get my game back!.

:)

Milk Guy, May 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account, kindly remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

“ REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​“
  3. DeniqL Win User

The game doesn't appear

4. Godmonkee Win User

Friends Not Appearing Online HELP!

Yeah this happens to me too, the only way i have found to get my friends to appear online is I have to invite them to the game, it doesn't matter if they accept or not but it shows there online status again it's the only way I know, I know it's something
    to do with the Blops 2 game and I think it has been brought up there forum, but whether it will get sorted or not we will have to wait and see.

Thanks
  5. street2234 Win User

kodi doesn't appear

Kodi disappeared from Xbox? All you need to know
    It's worth noting that as of January 12, Kodi has been unavailable on the Microsoft Store temporarily.

A Kodi official has responded to users on the official forums, confirming that the team is aware of the problem.

"We are aware of the problem which has resulted in the disappearance of the Xbox version of Kodi from the Microsoft Store."

"Members of the team are currently working on resolving the issue."

"We appreciate your patience and we should have it visible in the store soon."
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Redeemed game doesn't appear anywhere

Hi there Blu723.

What game did you redeem a code for? Was it for a game/version of a game that's only playable on Windows 10?

Please click the "Message" button with the envelope icon under my name and send us the 5x5 code so we can take a closer look into this with you. Again, please make sure to private message this info to us and not post it here publicly.
Thema:

1. I brought a game but it doesn't not appear - Similar Threads - brought game doesn't

2. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  3. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  4. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  5. I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...: have the game on my Xbox one, use the same account on my PC, but cant find the game on the Xbox app on my PC, its as if it doesnt exist 898471a0-8828-406d-9a98-fdee404550a1
  6. I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...: I have recently brought EA FC 24 from xbox Store. But why it is asking me to take Ultimate Game pass to play online multiplayer ? 5f2e5b97-e022-4b1b-951e-e6f3adc40716
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x 17f79a4f-ee5d-4b6f-be7d-fe4b951b1f15
  8. I brought vault edition pack for call of duty MW3 but its not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought vault edition pack for call of duty MW3 but its not showing in game: I bought MW3 and then i bought the vault edition and on store i have it but in game its not showing up a8c23638-a245-499d-aefe-f6ffbf9daf02
  9. 0x8007001f Can’t download any games off game pass on Xbox one just brought ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007001f Can’t download any games off game pass on Xbox one just brought ultimate: Just brought game pass and wanted to download games but keep getting 0x8007001f when I try and I have plenty storage, I have hard reset my Xbox, factory reset my xbox and still won’t work...
  10. I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...: So I brought gta on sale and then my friend brought the same edition for me as a gift code and now I can't redeem the gta dollars and he can't refund it help please...