I bout Xbox live for 1 month and it has charged me $10 on the 28th and on the 2nd I want a ...

Discus and support I bout Xbox live for 1 month and it has charged me $10 on the 28th and on the 2nd I want a ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Xbox live for 1 month and it has just been charging me $10. They charged me on the 28th and on the 2nd and I want a refund because I cancelled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ballislife1love, Sep 2, 2017.

1. I bout Xbox live for 1 month and it has charged me $10 on the 28th and on the 2nd I want a ...

I bought Xbox live for 1 month and it has just been charging me $10. They charged me on the 28th and on the 2nd and I want a refund because I cancelled my auto renew

:)

Ballislife1love, Sep 2, 2017
  2. Samuel_B04
    Samuel_B04 Guest
    Xbox live auto renewal

Hello, i had purchased xbox live 1 month last month and turned off auto renew,

2 days ago i was charged for xbox live again.

I would like to get a refund for it as i did not want it, and auto renewal was turned off.

How can i get a refund??

Samuel_B04, Sep 2, 2017
  3. Jokesta97
    Jokesta97 Guest
    Xbox live gold

so yesterday on 2-6-2018 i bought 1 3 month gold for 24.99 and i was charged 3 times after that costing me 70 dollars for 9 months that i dont want. I would like.to get my refund back or get in exchange a 1 yr of live for 60 dollars and get 10 dollars in
    Microsoft credit to buy a map or something please contact me as soon as possible. Thanks

Jokesta97, Sep 2, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I bout Xbox live for 1 month and it has charged me $10 on the 28th and on the 2nd I want a ...

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 2, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

I bout Xbox live for 1 month and it has charged me $10 on the 28th and on the 2nd I want a refund

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. That Darn Cat 2 Win User

Xbox Live Free 1-Month Trials

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

I know there is a limit to 3 free 1 month trial accounts per xbox.

[/quote]

Yeah, it would have been only the 2nd or 3rd Xbox Live gamertag created for this particular console. So I think something in the policy of 1-month free trials has changed.
  7. C4TA774CK Win User

Multiple charges

it wont let you remove your card until the membership is over. thats bull! they charged me 3 more months after i havent even turned my xbox on I BOUGHT 1 month. they wont refund or do anything. so im deleteing everything and sellling my xbox. microsoft needs
    to fix that. you cant hold someones account. or advertise ONE month and keep charging. they dont need to assume we want to renew. ASK. better business bureau needs to attack this. i dont want to wait another hour on the phone just to get a live rep to send
    me to another live rep.
  8. Rt725 Win User

PC game pass

Even if I was not eligible for the $1 trial, which, as far as I knew, I was eligible for, I should not have been charged for more than one month as it is $9.99 plus tax. I was charged 3 separate times for $10.96 (9.99+tax) each time. I was also charged the $1.10 for the trial period. They have charged me a total of three times (three months worth) without my consent. Again, I wanted the 1 month to TRY this out. I was charged for 3 months of subscriptions. I will not even be able to use this subscription for June and July as I will be out of town. Hence why I only wanted the 1 month trial. I authorized ONE payment (not one of the 3) for $1.10 for the trial period. I would like to speak to a live representative, however I can't seem to find a way to request a call or make a call.
  9. Boss Ninja Bob Win User

OverWatch EARLY BETA CODES

Ok, Blizzards website says if you purchased the 28th or later they will be sending codes through the 2nd and that they cant do anything for consoles not receving codes. Best I can do but any info would be helpful. not too happy if im missing out on preorder
    bounus because i didn't preorder "quite early enough," which I havent seen anything bout till today. That system seems a little broken to me... but any info that you can give would be very helpful.
Thema:

1. I bout Xbox live for 1 month and it has charged me $10 on the 28th and on the 2nd I want a ... - Similar Threads - bout live month

2. How bout an optical port for the Xbox series s?(for new consoles being made)

in XboX Insiders
    How bout an optical port for the Xbox series s?(for new consoles being made): I was kinda bummed finding out the series s didn’t have a optical audio port, but other than that I find the series did perfect for it’s price if not even better! submitted by /u/BlackTrudeau_...
  3. xbox video trim feature still not working " how bout an update microsoft engineer"

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox video trim feature still not working " how bout an update microsoft engineer": so ya trim feature still doesnt work ive reset hard reset and completely wiped all files and still does not work can anyone over here at microsoft answer that one or maybe send out a firmware...
  4. Da 1 thang I actually hate 'bout da Game Pass service.

in XboX Insiders
    Da 1 thang I actually hate 'bout da Game Pass service.: Yo check dis y'all, now don't git me wrong I really do luv everythang about Games Pass, from all da gamez we can download n play, to da different typez of gamez ta play ta da way we git 1st party...
  5. What is top 3 affordable modems I can buy bout 100$ for gaming on Xbox and streaming

in XboX Networking Hardware
    What is top 3 affordable modems I can buy bout 100$ for gaming on Xbox and streaming: What is top 3 affordable modems I can buy bout 100$ for gaming on Xbox and streaming No imtalking about the modem ive always heard comcasts modem os trash 32f82e74-06ac-4c16-a1c6-fceb8220d428
  6. Forza Horizon 4 plante au bout de quelques minutes et le jeu freeze et lag.[Forza Horizon 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 plante au bout de quelques minutes et le jeu freeze et lag.[Forza Horizon 4...: Bonjour, je viens vers vous car j'ai un problème qui reviens de plus en plus souvent. Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4, tous se passe très bien. Je joue tranquillement et tout coup mon jeu plante...
  7. How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds?: Hey guys! I just wanted to ask how everyone is enjoying The Outer Worlds now that its been out for about a week. I'm still having a blast with it, the tone, the humor, and overall atmosphere is...
  8. how to talk to a real person bout xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to talk to a real person bout xbox live: how to speak to real person 2490e564-68ca-4c22-8118-d9add0fd44c5
  9. i BOUT XBOX LIVE BUT SAYS I HAVE TO BUY XBOX LIVE AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    i BOUT XBOX LIVE BUT SAYS I HAVE TO BUY XBOX LIVE AGAIN: i BOUT XBOX LIVE BUT SAYS I HAVE TO BUY XBOX LIVE AGAIN PLEASE HELP I WANNA PLAY XBOX LIVE I BOUGHT 3 MONTHS WITH A CODE AND IT fdf02c47-c017-4ed3-a1fa-9adf7f5d3d3d
  10. the game ask me to buy gold live to play online but i bout it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    the game ask me to buy gold live to play online but i bout it?: hi all sorry my english not good i buy live gold since 22-7-2014 and i play battlfeld online everday but yestrday and today when i start game it told me to buy gold to play?? i go to...