I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games

Discus and support I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey. I was a XGP Ultimate user 2 months ago, last month I cancelled my subscription and today I got a standart XGP. I can download or play the games I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/snipars_exe, Mar 18, 2021.

  1. I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games


    Hey. I was a XGP Ultimate user 2 months ago, last month I cancelled my subscription and today I got a standart XGP. I can download or play the games I played 2 months ago, but for new games it says "Get game pass" and on the main page it first says "manage" but then the page refreshes automatically and it says "get game pass"

    same for the accounts, it says get game pass for pc but when I click to manage I can see my subscription on the MS' page

    submitted by /u/snipars_exe
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/snipars_exe, Mar 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Jerwals59 Win User

    A Plague Tale download blocked at 0%

    I'm on the Xbox Game Pass PC because I use a PC. My windows 10 is up to date, up-to-date drivers, I stopped downloading and then relaunched it downloads 300 MB then stops and downloads nothing. I repeat no worries for the other games of the XGP I also
    tried on the Same Microsoft Store.
  3. AaireillaAaireilla Win User

    Xbox game pass

    So I just bought game pass on my pc and wanted to download crusader kings 3 but when I click install it says "try again later something happend at our end" has any 1 else had this problem or know a fix I cant download other game pass games but not
    this 1?
  4. lxSakuraixl Win User

    I am unable to download outer worlds on xbox app for PC

    I have tried downloading other games for the xbox for pc app and it works. The only problem I am having is when I try to download outer worlds it gets the game doesn't download. I have tried cancelling the
    download and re trying the download multiple times and every time it just says 231.9 MB of 37.3 GB. My xbox game pass for pc is also up to date to I don't know what the problem is.
    Did you try to download it and pause it because when i download stuff I Restart my xbox/PC when its slow.
  5. Rash Misfit Win User

    Xbox Game Pass for PC can't run any of games

    Their could be a couple of reasons

    Make sure youre signed into the account that has the actual game pass and make sure your account isnt signed on, on your xbox

    If youre getting game pass by system link (game share) the only way to play the XGP is to be signed on the account that is actually paying for the game pass on PC
  6. scottyw88 Win User

    XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status

    Having the same issue on PC. Account say my sub is good until March but keep getting the "Join Game Pass" when trying to download anything.
Thema:

I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games

Loading...
  1. I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games - Similar Threads - bought XGP says

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. 买了xgp会员为什么游戏显示不可用(Why does the game display unavailable when I bought an xgp member)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    买了xgp会员为什么游戏显示不可用(Why does the game display unavailable when I bought an xgp member): [img] 如图显示的有好多游戏都显示不可用 As shown in the figure, many games are unavailable 7405c64b-7090-49c4-9490-fe4ef7dab6bd
  10. I just bought a XGP to my computer and I don't know what to play. Do you have any great...

    in XboX Insiders
    I just bought a XGP to my computer and I don't know what to play. Do you have any great...: Like in the tittle submitted by /u/SpoXuu [link] [comments]