I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...

Discus and support I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got 10 digit code for xbox ultimate game pass, how to redeem this b34e02bf-4292-4311-a065-13623e5c514b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abhishek B1, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Abhishek B1
    Abhishek B1 Guest

I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...

I got 10 digit code for xbox ultimate game pass, how to redeem this

:)

Abhishek B1, Apr 19, 2023
  2. James Smith 2298 Win User

Put in a 12 month. and a 3 month card and only got 8 months. total. credit?

I had 17 days left of game pass ultimate I decided to buy a 12 month Xbox live Gold card and a 3-month game pass ultimate card put in the 12 months first then the 3 months game pass ultimate card so that the 12 months would convert to game pass ultimate as well. Instead it only gave me 8 months game pass ultimate total as stated above.
  3. ViridianGolem41 Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

I bought xbox live gold for a year and got a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate gift card from a friend and i converted my gold to the game pass ultimate but i only got a month not the 12 months i payed for in gold so i basically wasted my money.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit code. I don't know how to redeem this. Can anyone help me

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Can you log back into your Amazon account and in the top Right, select "Orders".

Scroll down to your Gamepass Purchase and select "order details"

Once here, you should see a "go to games library" option or similar to the right side of the screen next to your Gamepass purchase.

Select that and it should take you through the redemption process.
  5. Jay (Vijayasimha BR) Win User

I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit code. I don't know how to redeem this. Can anyone help me

for India based users, the step is just one step.

"go to account.microsoft.com and redeem your Xbox Game Pass code". It is easy if you do it on the computer browser after logging in to your Microsoft account.

you can also just, check, any of the dozens of videos on YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=xbox+redeem+codesit
  6. John P_14 Win User

3-Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Unfortunately, yes. We can only purchase one month of Game Pass Ultimate from the Store page. If you want to have three months of Game Pass Ultimate, I recommend purchasing two one-month Xbox Live Gold subscriptions and then purchasing one month of Game Pass Ultimate, so you'll get a total of three months of Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit... - Similar Threads - bought ultimate month

2. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  3. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  4. Xbox is Asking for ultimate on a game i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is Asking for ultimate on a game i bought: Booting up a game, let's say. Dead by daylight, Its asking for Xbox ultimate subscription, (even though I own the original game,) (I'm just lost here) 4505d75a-ecd9-48fa-9622-55bb82e06a35
  5. I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...: I own an Xbox series x. I also bought a pc and tried to load up xbox on it straight out of the box. It's asking me to buy the pass again even though I have Ultimate. I'm also logged into my...
  6. I bought ea fc 24 ultimate edition and installed it but when I want to play online it tells...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc 24 ultimate edition and installed it but when I want to play online it tells...: Tell me to pay to play online when I bought the ultimate to play online ed37037a-f4cd-4dee-bbf2-ba324109817f
  7. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  8. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...: i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do? 89ee69b6-babc-4e98-8ff1-664a1a02edf5
  9. My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.: I bought GTA a few years ago before you needed Xbox Ultimate to purchase it. On my new Xbox it doesn’t come under games owned and in the store says I need to upgrade to ultimate even to just play...
  10. I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...: I bought a Xbox ultimate game pass been waiting for a month or more for it and now because bills are tight I need it more than ever haven’t gotten a code or anything I also used those reward...