I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...

Discus and support I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox ultimate game pass been waiting for a month or more for it and now because bills are tight I need it more than ever haven’t gotten a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matt torres, Jun 5, 2023.

1. matt torres
    matt torres Guest

I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...

I bought a Xbox ultimate game pass been waiting for a month or more for it and now because bills are tight I need it more than ever haven’t gotten a code or anything I also used those reward points and yes it was confirmed and the points were deducted off my acc

:)

matt torres, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t gotten the code

Check your order history on the redemption page of the rewards site and it should either have the code listed there or give the option to resend the code. If not, contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic

You can always use the microsoft rewards app. You can save up your points to redeem for xbox live or gamepass.

1 month of xbox live gold is 8,500 points.

1 month of gamepass ultimate is on sale for 8,400 points.
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

1 Month Xbox Game Pass 6,800 pts

Game Pass Ultimate is a month of Gold + PC/Xbox Gamepass and valued higher that the previous Xbox Gamepass subscription. If that is what you're looking to trade points in for, it would make sense to keep grinding those reward points.
  5. iTsFx Win User

I am saving up for 1 month of Gamepass Ultimate. But I don't have a choice for 1 month.

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

Unfortunately, Microsoft Rewards may not always offer the exact reward option you are looking for at a given time, and sometimes there are limited-time offers or changes to the available rewards.

However, there are a few things you can try to get one month of Gamepass Ultimate:

Check back regularly: Microsoft Rewards often update their rewards, so it's possible that a one-month Gamepass Ultimate option may become available at a later time.

Check different regions: Some rewards may not be available in certain regions or countries, so you can try changing your region in Microsoft Rewards to see if there are any different options available.

Redeem for a different reward: If you need a Gamepass Ultimate subscription right away, you can redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a different reward, such as Xbox gift cards, which you can use to purchase a one-month Gamepass Ultimate subscription directly from the Xbox store.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your Microsoft Rewards redemption!
  6. robloxgamerYT18 Win User

Xbox Conole

@viper7gamer

Just Suying it Costs $200 per month for xbox gamepass ultimate even tho when i bought my console it said i got %75 off xbox gamepass still confused
Thema:

1. I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t... - Similar Threads - bought ultimate gamepass

2. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  3. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  4. Xbox is Asking for ultimate on a game i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is Asking for ultimate on a game i bought: Booting up a game, let's say. Dead by daylight, Its asking for Xbox ultimate subscription, (even though I own the original game,) (I'm just lost here) 4505d75a-ecd9-48fa-9622-55bb82e06a35
  5. I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...: I own an Xbox series x. I also bought a pc and tried to load up xbox on it straight out of the box. It's asking me to buy the pass again even though I have Ultimate. I'm also logged into my...
  6. I bought ea fc 24 ultimate edition and installed it but when I want to play online it tells...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc 24 ultimate edition and installed it but when I want to play online it tells...: Tell me to pay to play online when I bought the ultimate to play online ed37037a-f4cd-4dee-bbf2-ba324109817f
  7. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  8. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...: i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do? 89ee69b6-babc-4e98-8ff1-664a1a02edf5
  9. My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.: I bought GTA a few years ago before you needed Xbox Ultimate to purchase it. On my new Xbox it doesn’t come under games owned and in the store says I need to upgrade to ultimate even to just play...
  10. i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...: i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate code inside at the bottom of the box but i didnt get one. aa0730e4-cf9d-45de-a4a7-bcd71e835cf4