I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything...

Discus and support I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help downloading the digital direct content for the Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundles 0e514151-7879-4022-a48d-d89f37e4ca21 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JesseHalsell, Jan 1, 2023.

1. JesseHalsell
    JesseHalsell Guest

I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything...

Need help downloading the digital direct content for the Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundles

:)

JesseHalsell, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Heston springthorpe Win User

How many times can you claim the bundle?

Xbox series s gilded hunter bundle
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything and the included with this Xbox isn't available. Can someone help?

As far as I can tell, the Gilded Hunter bundle is for 9 cosmetic items and in-game currency:

"The Xbox Series S – Gilded Hunter Bundle features a total of nine in-game cosmetics and virtual currency for Fortnite, Rocket League, and Fall Guys"

As such, there wouldn't be anything to download as it should just be added to the game accounts when you run them.

Or are you saying that you have run all 3 games and none have the items there? Sorry, that seems an obvious question but just wanted to clarify
  4. JesseHalsell Win User

I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything and the included with this Xbox isn't available. Can someone help?

You are exactly right about the stuff that's included with the gilded hunter bundle. I downloaded fornite first and when I looked the skin and v bucks were not on my account. It didnt even tell me I had unlocked them. I went and looked it up on youtube and couldn't find anyone with the same problem but I watched a couple of videos from what I seen everyone had the prompt to download the content when they first set up the Xbox box with one person showing that if you didn't get the prompt the you just had to go to settings -account - included with this Xbox box but unfortunately that -included with this Xbox tag wasn't there on my Xbox. So I'm lost and not sure what to do
  5. Guilherme L Bosso Win User

Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb

This happens with many packs, not just Series S + Gilded Hunter. Usually stores lower the price of consoles that come with extra content precisely so that the product sells more, of course it also depends on where you are buying it. As you said that the Bundle is cheaper, I recommend you buy this one, as you will get the console and extra content for a lower price.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything

There are rare cases that it may take 24 hours for in-game items to be added and if it's been 24 hours and they're still not there, you may need to reach out to Epic games.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything... - Similar Threads - bought series Gilded

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  4. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  5. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb
  6. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  7. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  8. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  9. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  10. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...: like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library...