I bought Xbox Live Gold, but it says I don't have Gold.

Discus and support I bought Xbox Live Gold, but it says I don't have Gold. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I checked my transaction list and I bought Xbox Live Gold on 01/26/18, but now I'm getting the message to join Gold and I cannot play online or talk... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanBac0n, Feb 19, 2018.

1. RyanBac0n
    RyanBac0n Guest

I checked my transaction list and I bought Xbox Live Gold on 01/26/18, but now I'm getting the message to join Gold and I cannot play online or talk with friends in party chat. I have tried removing then re-adding my account onto my console, but that hasn't
    done anything.

:)

RyanBac0n, Feb 19, 2018
  2. Aid3lis
    Aid3lis Guest
    Purchase or Renew 1st Xbox LIVE Online Gold Membership

i have bought 1st xbox live gold membership and in xbox live rewards says i should get 100 MP but i don't get it

Aid3lis, Feb 19, 2018
  3. Gold membership

I bought Xbox Live for my Xbox 360 on the internet, I double checked and it says I payed for it and am gold. But when I go online to pay, it says I don't have gold. Pls I need help

powerful guy123, Feb 19, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please double check http://account.microsoft.com/services to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)

Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

Redownload your profile

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at

Contact Us | Xbox Support

Let us know the results

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please double check http://account.microsoft.com/services to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)

Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Redownload your profile

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  6. XxShiv4xX Win User

Xbox live gold bug

i have the same problem... i bought xbox Live gold 12 months... Gold is active, i can download the game with gold, but i Can't stay in party chat, says that i don't have the gold, but is not true cause is active... support don't have me a solution...
  7. Spiral king 101 Win User

Xbox live gold

I bought Xbox live gold and it still says i donnt have Xbox live gold
  8. Miss Ghidorah Win User

I have Xbox live gold but it's saying I don't.

Hi Haszed,

Sorry to hear about any frustration this may have caused. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with Xbox Live Gold and billing issues here on the public facing forums. You will need to speak directly with phone
    or chat support
    for further assistance.

If you have any additional Xbox related questions, please do not hesitate to ask us! We're here to help.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  9. Boojaj Win User

Connection Error-"Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."

okay I have bf4 and whenever I try to play online it says I don't have the correct Xbox live functionality. So i try to redeem my Xbox live Gold code and i get error code 801612fb and this is the 2nd Xbox live gold membership I have bought.
Thema:

1. I bought Xbox Live Gold, but it says I don't have Gold. - Similar Threads - bought Live Gold

2. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  3. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....
  4. I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park: This is some bs I hate this type of stuff I need your help asap b982c54d-c961-425b-9500-87db5e702c6e
  5. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  6. I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was...: I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was activated because the code isn’t going through, can some one help me? 2edba3a0-a6f3-41b6-8871-9b629e75943c
  7. Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...: Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza horizon 4 but I don't know why forza horizion 4 keeps saying I need xbox live gold...
  8. Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed: I recently bought a card from walmart, nothing seemed off about it but when I put in the code it said it was already redeemed? When i put the code in on the website it also says it was already...
  9. I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...: Hi so a few days ago I got a Xbox live gold card for 12 months but when I entered the code on my Xbox it all got converted to 4 months of Xbox game pass ultimate and I didn’t want that is their...
  10. Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play...: Se termino el periodo de gratuito de game pass y no me deja jugar online con xbox gold [Translation - Game pass free period is over and it won't let me play online with xbox gold]...