I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...

Discus and support I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi so a few days ago I got a Xbox live gold card for 12 months but when I entered the code on my Xbox it all got converted to 4 months of Xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hackasausrex, Oct 11, 2020.

1. hackasausrex
    hackasausrex Guest

I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...

Hi so a few days ago I got a Xbox live gold card for 12 months but when I entered the code on my Xbox it all got converted to 4 months of Xbox game pass ultimate and I didn’t want that is their anyway I can just go back to the 12 months of Xbox live gold
    instead of paying for Xbox game pass ultimate for 4 months. Please help me thanks.

:)

hackasausrex, Oct 11, 2020
  2. ViridianGolem41 Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

I bought xbox live gold for a year and got a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate gift card from a friend and i converted my gold to the game pass ultimate but i only got a month not the 12 months i payed for in gold so i basically wasted my money.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live

Once you activated the Game Pass Ultimate your Xbox Live Gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, then you lose your Xbox Live Gold that was converted.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.

You only want use the Live Gold? Because in Game Pass Ultimate is 3 in 1 (Game Pass Xbox, Game Pass PC and Live Gold) so when you try add more others gift card like only Game Pass or Live Gold the System make the conversion. I suggest you wait to the actual
    subscription end or take the Live Gold and convert to GPU
  6. Amkage Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate cancellation

Yes the auto renewal is off already. I have the Game pass ultimate until May 25. I already bought a new 12 month xbox live gold card but when I try to redeem the code it says my 12 month
    gold will be automatically convert to a 4 months xbox game pass ultimate which I don't want. I want the 12 month of xbox live without the game pass. Do I really have to wait until my xbox game pass expired before I can redeem a new xbox live gold (without
    the game pass ultimate)?
Thema:

1. I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold... - Similar Threads - bought live gold

2. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  3. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....
  4. I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park: This is some bs I hate this type of stuff I need your help asap b982c54d-c961-425b-9500-87db5e702c6e
  5. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  6. I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was...: I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was activated because the code isn’t going through, can some one help me? 2edba3a0-a6f3-41b6-8871-9b629e75943c
  7. Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...: Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza horizon 4 but I don't know why forza horizion 4 keeps saying I need xbox live gold...
  8. Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed: I recently bought a card from walmart, nothing seemed off about it but when I put in the code it said it was already redeemed? When i put the code in on the website it also says it was already...
  9. Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play...: Se termino el periodo de gratuito de game pass y no me deja jugar online con xbox gold [Translation - Game pass free period is over and it won't let me play online with xbox gold]...
  10. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...