I bought xbox gold but it didnt give me it

Discus and support I bought xbox gold but it didnt give me it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought game pass gold it took the money and i went to play a game and it said i need to buy xboc game pass again so i did and it did the same thing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan Enchilada, Mar 26, 2023.

1. I bought xbox gold but it didnt give me it

I bought game pass gold it took the money and i went to play a game and it said i need to buy xboc game pass again so i did and it did the same thing.

:)

Ryan Enchilada, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Merokoo10 Win User

3 months subscription to JUST DANCE UNLIMITED that you have not receive.

I already wrote to ubisoft support, but didnt answered my question / complient.

This is fraud....

if you couldnt solve my problem, please you give me back my money. I bought the GOLD EDITION, but didnt got this.
  3. SV Limitless Win User

How do i get my 1 month free trial?

i put my credit card in and it didnt give me the gold....
  4. Tucker Harvey Win User

How do I buy robux with $MS?

I just bought it!

But now I have the problem that it didnt give me it... :(

Really hope I didnt just waste $100.
  5. göktuğ Yalçın Win User

Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

I bought xbox game pass ultimate. It's price is 6 TL. Xbox take my money but didnt give to me game pass ultimate.
  6. JeremyArndt Win User

Xbox 1 X frozen on loading screen

Im having same issue, but the reset method didnt help me but it didnt give me the option to make it do it either.. Anymore ideas? Just bought this X the other day too, pretty disappointed with xbox support team as well, i was on the phone with them for an
    hour and that didnt get me anywhere either..
Thema:

I bought xbox gold but it didnt give me it

1. I bought xbox gold but it didnt give me it - Similar Threads - bought gold didnt

2. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  3. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  4. I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition: I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition, but only 2 of the add-ons in the bundle are showing up. Can someone help me. af176a12-e54f-4247-8431-d5afe8e0ce8f
  5. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....
  6. I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...: I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to ultimate? 24c53af2-d994-4094-8fdc-13a3ecdb2072
  7. I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...: I bought gamepass but it continues to tell me to renew it even though I have a subscription for it. 40ddd6c3-3ee6-4361-90a0-252975c9faa0
  8. I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park: This is some bs I hate this type of stuff I need your help asap b982c54d-c961-425b-9500-87db5e702c6e
  9. i bought 3 month gold and i didnt get a minecraft code by 31/7/2017

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i bought 3 month gold and i didnt get a minecraft code by 31/7/2017: i bought 3 months gold promised that i get a code for minecraft i didn't get it so i contact the support first the told me i will be gettin it by 31/7 thats today and i didnt get any thing am so...
  10. Bought 1 Month Live gold membership but didnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 1 Month Live gold membership but didnt work: So last night (About 20hrs ago) I tried to get a gold membership but it said something along the lines of "Something happened on our end, Coming back later is a good idea" So i said to myself ok...