I bought Xbox gold 3 months with pre paid card but I cannot play online !

Discus and support I bought Xbox gold 3 months with pre paid card but I cannot play online ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please help, I bought Xbox gold earlier today and put in the code for the gold on my Xbox one. Although I went to play on a game and says if I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YeezyNavarro, Jan 28, 2018.

1. YeezyNavarro
    YeezyNavarro Guest

please help, I bought Xbox gold earlier today and put in the code for the gold on my Xbox one. Although I went to play on a game and says if I want to buy gold because I don’t have gold anymore. On my settings on Xbox says I have gold.. please help.

:)

YeezyNavarro, Jan 28, 2018
  2. Xbox live gold error

Today I bought 1 month of xbox live gold with microsoft points (I bought a pre paid card) the money was retired from my account but I stll cannot play online.

plz help

CourtesyPiano24, Jan 28, 2018
  3. Tagz Playz
    Tagz Playz Guest
    Xbox live

i bought a pre paid card xbox live gold for 3 months i redeems the code and it says i have gold but it wont let me play online or buy games

Tagz Playz, Jan 28, 2018
  4. ADM Chex Win User

xbox live gold help

I don't any credit card info on my account. I bought a pre-paid 3 month at the store.
  5. maxen Win User

Help with redeemed code & xbox gold

Currency in the Microsoft Account can be used for purchasing games and content (add-ons for games, TV series, films and so on), but cannot be used for purchasing a Gold subscription.

To pay for Gold you need to either use PayPal or a credit card (for doing online) or purchase one of the pre-paid 3- or 12-month subscription cards, and then redeem the code you get with these.
  6. slushpuppyZA Win User

XBOX LIVE GOING TO EXPIRE SOONER??????

@MeanMachine 47

Actually I have found that using a pre-paid card actually does switch off AUTO RENEWAL. I was on month by month xbox live before and then used a 1 month pre-paid voucher. After that I didn't really play online for 2 months. My account reverted to a silver
    account.

Also it does state in your Account management that AUTO RENEWAL is off. I have found that this only works with 1month, 3month and 12month pre-paid gold. 48-hour trials don't seem to work.
  7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Whelp.

You should have bought a 1 month pre-paid Gold card if that's what you wanted. Those gift cards are designed for purchasing games and DLC.
  8. FiDRoC Win User

Gold Renewal Deals

I just did one via the dashboard were I got 600MS points free just for renewing my gold for 12 months using a pre-paid card (didn't even have to give them a credit card no.)

Total bonus really as I'd already bought the pre-paid card a couple weeks earlier. Keep an eye out for a banner on your dash along the lines of 'Your gold subs are about to expire ...'

Btw if you're looking to get a cheap pre-paid option I did manage to get the 12 month card with the free Black Ops t-shirt (not like i'm ever gonna wear it mind) for £29.95 at Sainsburies online so have a look on there if you remember to
Thema:

1. I bought Xbox gold 3 months with pre paid card but I cannot play online ! - Similar Threads - bought gold months

2. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  3. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  4. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  5. I bought a month gold and I’m receiving under 3 weeks worth!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a month gold and I’m receiving under 3 weeks worth!!: I bought a month of xbox live on the 23rd of october and apparently its going to expire on the 9th of november! Ive got it in my billing and everything but why am i getting less then 3 weeks when...
  6. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...
  7. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  8. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  9. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  10. I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code: I got verification of the purchase, but no code received to input to xbox. Does it come right away or does on have to wait hours or days? 4bfb9a92-3a63-4507-b3df-ed32b6683751