I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...

Discus and support I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please help also i am on a age 13 under account 0d925a66-fe57-4ebe-a6ea-23fbf1707238 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cakeb8194, May 24, 2023.

1. Cakeb8194
    Cakeb8194 Guest

I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...

Please help also i am on a age 13 under account

:)

Cakeb8194, May 24, 2023
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Messages from Xbox live

While I don't know a way to turn them off, they are usually not marketing Game Pass to you if you have it.

Instead, they recently announced Game Pass Perks, that gives you additional free stuff, if you are a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber. Like a special Ori decoration for your ship in Sea of Thieves, and other goodies.

So unless you hate getting free stuff, I would not ignore these messages.
  3. Theo Lind Win User

Can't download Sea of Theives

None of those worked either. And the Windows 11 Installer just told me I can't download it and doesnt give me a reason. I'm really stumped on this issue, but as I said my ongoing theory is that when Xbox refunded my Ultimate Game Pass it mistook my bought Sea of Thieves for one only played on with

Game Pass.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

I did just want to add an extra bit of info here. If you get the Xbox Game Pass (a monthly membership) then you will be able to play Sea of Thieves on your PC as the game is included with the pass.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game pass popup even though I own the game

Sea of Thieves is an online only game so it requires Game Pass Core (or Ultimate which includes Core) in order to play it.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Can i play Sea of thieves without Gold?

Hi tg2g4t, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

I am afraid that the game Sea of thieves requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold to play on console. You can confirm that information here: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/sea-of-t.... Thanks for your kind understanding.
Thema:

1. I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats... - Similar Threads - bought game pass

2. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  5. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  6. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  7. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  8. I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass: I have recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Core for 12 months, yet whenever I try to load games from game pass it says I need game pass. I also tried to install apps from game pass and that doesn’t...
  9. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  10. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...: Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f