I bought WWE 2K23 icon package

Discus and support I bought WWE 2K23 icon package in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; and it’s suppose to come with all the add ones and packages. All of them have downloaded except for My Rise Mega-Boost and WWE 2k23 Supercharger. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Travis Sava, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Travis Sava
    Travis Sava Guest

and it’s suppose to come with all the add ones and packages. All of them have downloaded except for My Rise Mega-Boost and WWE 2k23 Supercharger. The season pass should’ve unlocked everything. Since those aren’t unlocked it’s asking for wrestlers to be purchased

:)

Travis Sava, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly check if the add-on is successfully installed on your end by following the steps below:

“Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.”

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Once confirmed that it’s installed, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

“POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​“
  3. Francia J. Win User

I have pre ordered the wwe 2k23 downloaded it. Why cant i access the game and why is it telling me im too early??

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This will depend on the game version that you have, the WWE 2K23 Deluxe Edition and WWE 2K23 Icon Edition have 3-day early access but if you have just the standard edition, that may have caused it.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check the game version that you have.
  4. Heiton Brown Win User

I have Gamepass Ultimate but cant download one of its games, why is that?

when i went to the home page it said wwe 2k23 gamepass ultimate
  5. Patrick Dunn1 Win User

Wwe 2k23 lost save data

I deleted my storage file for WWE 2K23 and I need to get it back
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

WWE 2k22 Xbox one not downloading

In case you're interested, wwe 2k23 is having a free weekend
Thema:

1. I bought WWE 2K23 icon package - Similar Threads - bought WWE 2K23

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  7. I bought WWE 2K22 4 life edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought WWE 2K22 4 life edition: Hi I purchased WWE 2K22 4 Life edition on my Xbox and I have pre installed it on my Xbox one does that mean I will get to still play it before the action release date...
  8. Bought WWE 2K18 digitally last night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought WWE 2K18 digitally last night: Topic. I also have the game on disc and it won't install, but other games will, and even the digital download wouldn't download or install on my external 2 Terabyte hard drive, which has 1.4 TB...
  9. Bought wwe 2k16 on digital download for my son but far too hard for him can this be changed???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wwe 2k16 on digital download for my son but far too hard for him can this be changed???: I recently bought my son an xbox one and downloaded the wwe 2k16 game for him but unfortunatelly its far too hard for him it cost £41.99 Is there a way of me getting this exchanged for another...
  10. Bought wwe 2k15 digital delexe edition season pass content sting hogan and the accelarator ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wwe 2k15 digital delexe edition season pass content sting hogan and the accelarator ...: Everything but the main game is missing or better yet not working please help me asap i hate this setup of paying for stuff with hopes of accually receiving the content promissed to me and not...