i bought vbucks but i didn't get it can someone help me

Discus and support i bought vbucks but i didn't get it can someone help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought vbucks and clamed it right but when i got on fortnite it says i got 0 vbucks i talked to epic games and they told me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mary wacheke, Jun 2, 2023.

1. mary wacheke
    mary wacheke Guest

i bought vbucks and clamed it right but when i got on fortnite it says i got 0 vbucks i talked to epic games and they told me

:)

mary wacheke, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the currency is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account, for cases like this what we initially need to do is quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  3. LucasOlsen4 Win User

In game currency refund

Its vbucks I bought two refunded one and didn't get the second one will you take away the money I if I refund the vbucks I didn't get
  4. VernonFinley Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

I bought v-bucks from the ms store and my Epic account is linked to my xbox account and i didn't get the vbucks? Can i get help help (Btw i don't own and Xbox)
  5. Auswulf Win User

Can I get someone to help me?

Why don't you do it? just make a new gamertag if you have to and contact him yourself.
  6. dulfygoat Win User

I bought vbucks on fortnite. They aren't showing up!

I bought 20 dollars worth of vbucks and they are not showing up l contacted epic they said I bought the vbucks through the Microsoft account l have to contact Xbox for a refund l bought the item 3 times again and l ran out of refunds now l can’t get a refund at all please help me
Thema:

1. i bought vbucks but i didn't get it can someone help me - Similar Threads - bought vbucks didn't

2. I bought vbucks using xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks using xbox store: I bought vbucks on xbox store and I never recieved a code or anything. I checked my pc account that is linked to my xbox and I didnt find it. 74bb8b6a-6733-43be-853d-003d39a42665
  3. How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?: Hi, I was buying Vbucks for my younger sister on Xbox 8.99 for 1000 Vbucks. Because she is under parental control it needs to “ask permission” and then it’s sent on Microsoft family on my phone...
  4. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  5. I bought 2800 vbuck and a pack for fortnite on my purshares is confrimed but i dont have it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 2800 vbuck and a pack for fortnite on my purshares is confrimed but i dont have it...: I bought fortnite vbuck and pack its says that i have it but i log in account and i dont have any changes.what should i do? f7fb44dd-62d2-4184-83b3-bd3508c4328b
  6. I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...: Hi I bought 13,500 x 12 orders of Vbucks but upon opening My XSS Fortnite account I only received 7 orders that updated on My fortnite wallet there is still a remaining total of 5 orders....
  7. Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox: I've bought 1000 vbucks from Microsoft/Xbox and it hasn't came yet but I read it could take up to 24 hours. so I'm just wondering if I will even get the vbucks if I bought it off Microsoft/Xbox...
  8. I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.: I bough one of them before I linked my Xbox account to epic games through the epic games store and one after I did that and none of them went to my Fortnite account. I tried refreshing Fortnite...
  9. i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem: i bought a fortnite vbuck microsoft but want redeem 287aa555-e479-4b46-94fc-054c02bc3764
  10. somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I...: somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I refund this, I need somebody to get back with me asap, I would like to refund my 2 recent purchases that...