I BOUGHT V-BUCKS FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE how do I connect it to my fortnite account

Discus and support I BOUGHT V-BUCKS FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE how do I connect it to my fortnite account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I BOUGHT V-BUCKS FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE how do I connect it to my fortnite account b7985b78-bbe8-401f-bb74-8fdcfda0ec5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DAVID LAWRENCE2, Nov 23, 2022.

1. I BOUGHT V-BUCKS FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE how do I connect it to my fortnite account

I BOUGHT V-BUCKS FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE how do I connect it to my fortnite account

:)

DAVID LAWRENCE2, Nov 23, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my epic games account, I'm using a PC to play Fortnite(I DON'T HAVE A XBOX). how can I resolve the problem?
    As far as i am aware if you are using a PC to play fortnite then you needed to purchase the vbucks from the epic games store and not the Microsoft store.

Vbucks purchased from the Microsoft store would only be good for fornite on Xbox. Someone can correct me if im wrong about this.
  3. Grace Nguyen Win User

fortnite vbucks

no i had a 25 dollar x box gift card and i went to the microsoft store and bought v bucks how do i get them on my fortnite acciunt
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I need to talk to someone

If you bought V-bucks from the Microsoft Store, they should show up in-game when you load up Fortnite on your Xbox. Do they show in Fortnite?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

V-Bucks

Hi there!

V-bucks bought from the Microsoft Store only applies to Fortnite on the Xbox One and not on PC. The PC title is not available on the Microsoft Store, therefore V-bucks will not be applied to your Fortnite account via Xbox Live on the PC. You will have to
    download the PC client from Epic Games website and then buy V-bucks from within the in-game store and it's bought directly from your EPIC account, not your Xbox Live account.

If you need further help with this matter you can contact EPIC Games support:
    https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service

I hope this helps!
  6. John P_14 Win User

Can i buy vbucks from xbox even if i don't own the xbox game pass?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes, it is possible to purchase V-Bucks (the virtual currency used in Fortnite) without purchasing the Xbox Game Pass or opening the Fortnite game itself. Here's how you can do it:

1. On your Xbox console or PC, go to the Microsoft Store.

2. From the Microsoft Store, search for "Fortnite V-Bucks"

3. Select the amount of V-Bucks you want to purchase and follow the prompts to complete the transaction using your Microsoft account balance.
Thema:

1. I BOUGHT V-BUCKS FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE how do I connect it to my fortnite account - Similar Threads - BOUGHT BUCKS MICROSOFT

2. I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue: I bought v-bucks but I am Unable To See The fund’s available why could this be or who do I contact b323d834-992e-4f36-a32a-0ac34f664fc9
  3. i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game: I was looking on the Xbox store and saw that the vault edition was $30 so I bought it without owning MW3. Now it won't let me play the game, I went into MW and it says I have to buy the vault...
  4. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: I bought vbacks in MS, but didn’t have them on account. It 72 hours passed, but nothing change 1668bba9-fefe-4de7-ab70-9e21b90fb693
  5. I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything: Hello I have bought the $8 dollar v-bucks thing on PS5 and I got nothing so I tried again and got nothing and then I checked my card and I still have lost $14 please help me. I bought it off of...
  6. can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...: fortnite v buck not showing edd96219-ae1e-4da9-9a01-ceb1892fb199
  7. I didn't get the V Buck I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get the V Buck I bought: I bought a V buck from the Microsoft Store and didn’t get it. I also checked my purchase history and bought it in theory. Could someone help me. 7d0dd48a-d40d-49d2-920e-54b48e5dc64c
  8. I can't receive my v-buck/ starter pack after I bought it on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive my v-buck/ starter pack after I bought it on the website: I've recently make a purchase that cost 3.99$ and after it said it was completed, I didn't receive the thing I bought. So I was wonder, does anybody have the same problem and how can I solve it?...
  9. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it: Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite...
  10. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...