I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ?

Discus and support I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased the X box S (used ) and can't use a game (on a disc) without the code . Please could you advise? Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JustynaGoslawska, Jan 2, 2022.

1. I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ?

Purchased the X box S (used ) and can't use a game (on a disc) without the code . Please could you advise?

Thank you

:)

JustynaGoslawska, Jan 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi JustynaGoslawska, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

May I ask what exactly happen why is it asking you for a product code? If you can provide the exact message that you're getting that would be great so I can check that for you.

Also, if you have a disc copy of the game, you just simply insert the disc then the installation will immediately start, and once completed you can then launch the game.
  3. JustynaGoslawska Win User

It a Rush game (disc) console exclusive
  4. ngocphi Win User

Huh you don't dlc yes but not disks

Which game is it

If a ea title you don't need the online pass anymore
  5. JustynaGoslawska Win User

Hello Francia

Thank you for your response.

I am fairly new to x BoxOne consoles and I had to open Microsoft account. After the new account it asked me for product code, have no idea why.

But finally managed to make the disc game work (after some verifications and installation) for my happy child. 🙂
  6. Yombi Win User

Gamepass

Hi!

So I got an Xbox One S a few months ago and was looking on the box and it said that it comes with a free month of gamepass so where do I find that code for it?

Thanks, SuperSherman44 :)
    Hey!

In my case a Card with a gift key for gamepass was in the box.

A green pice of paper.
Thema:

1. I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ? - Similar Threads - bought used box

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a ÂŁ5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a ÂŁ5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a ÂŁ5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  5. I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue: I bought v-bucks but I am Unable To See The fund’s available why could this be or who do I contact b323d834-992e-4f36-a32a-0ac34f664fc9
  6. I bought vbucks using xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks using xbox store: I bought vbucks on xbox store and I never recieved a code or anything. I checked my pc account that is linked to my xbox and I didnt find it. 74bb8b6a-6733-43be-853d-003d39a42665
  7. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  8. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  9. How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India: I bought a x bought a xbox game pass from US. I want to redeem it in India but am face this error: The code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed. Please help. Thank you....
  10. Will X Box One S bought from Canada need extra power adapter to use in India.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will X Box One S bought from Canada need extra power adapter to use in India.: Hi Team, I have recently purchased X Box One S from Canada and I am planning to use it in India. I have a query about the voltage which we (India 220 volts) use here. I have read few articles...