I Bought this morning a digit game and now is onsale

Discus and support I Bought this morning a digit game and now is onsale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; case number 1318762844,I bought call of duty black ops 3 and now 13 hours later is on sale, is there anyway i can get a partial refund?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BoricuaLaw, Dec 21, 2015.

  1. BoricuaLaw
    BoricuaLaw Guest

    I Bought this morning a digit game and now is onsale


    case number 1318762844,I bought call of duty black ops 3 and now 13 hours later is on sale,

    is there anyway i can get a partial refund?

    :)
     
    BoricuaLaw, Dec 21, 2015
    #1
  2. D4M0 H0RN3
    D4M0 H0RN3 Guest
    invalid code

    hi i bought a new copy of forza motorsport 4 from game the code for the benchmark and top gear track says invalid its asking for a 25 digit code but this one is only 24 digits long what do i do?? any help would be appriciated thanks
     
    D4M0 H0RN3, Dec 21, 2015
    #2
  3. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    Free Xbox One Criteria?

    It is not a scam. I called this morning and was just asked to verify the last 4 digits on my card. I have the official order confirmation from Microsoft. I am pretty excited about it.
     
    geekfather, Dec 21, 2015
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    I Bought this morning a digit game and now is onsale

    Hey there BoricuaLaw,

    Apologies for any miscommunication, but we are unable to provide refunds over the forums. If you would like to inquire about a refund, please feel free to reach back out to our phone support team.

    Hope this helps!
     
    Mister Beep, Dec 22, 2015
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    I Bought this morning a digit game and now is onsale

    Hey there BoricuaLaw,

    Apologies for any miscommunication, but we are unable to provide refunds over the forums. If you would like to inquire about a refund, please feel free to reach back out to our phone support team.

    Hope this helps!
  6. Emo Goggles Win User

    A plague tale innocence 30% off, probably a good game?

    from the gameplay ive seen on mixer it seems like its a good game. id buy it if it was onsale.
  7. haroldgraunke Win User

    HDD External Drive - What Do You All Have?

    I have a Toshiba Canvio 1.0 TB USB 3.0 Basics Portable Hard Drive - HDTB210XK3BA(Black) form amazon they are 60.00 they Had the 2tb onsale last week for 75.00 but now there 99.00
  8. HawaiianAsian Win User

    Xbox One Digital Far Cry 4 does not launch error (0x87de07d1)

    Still having this problem. I was able to play all week since downloading it, I was even able to play it this morning until a hour later I got the error message. I tried reinstalling the game but now it says installation almost done and asking me to insert
    game disc when I bought it digitally. Such a shame to have wasted 60 bucks if I can't even play what I bought.
  9. eALM1GHTY25 Win User

    Issues saving

    You're not the only one. I have been having freezing issues since adding a 2nd character profile. I deleted the game then re-installed (since I bought the digital version). To this moment I am still installing (since 10am this morning) (It's 4:20pm now).
    So I haven't been able to test this theory.
Thema:

I Bought this morning a digit game and now is onsale

Loading...
  1. I Bought this morning a digit game and now is onsale - Similar Threads - Bought morning digit

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  10. Bought the regular version of Diablo 4 this morning and the store says it can't find it.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the regular version of Diablo 4 this morning and the store says it can't find it.: I bought Diablo 4 the regular version this morning 6/6/23 and it can't "find" my game. I spoke to someone via chat and they said I have the license for it but for whatever reason it cna't be found...