i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

Discus and support i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Singham Sharma, May 22, 2024.

1. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057

please assist quickly my game pass subscription is running out

:)

Singham Sharma, May 22, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the xbox app it is not launching

Hi Singham. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with the Xbox app. Did you try any troubleshooting steps before contacting us?

For instance, try reinstalling the Xbox Gaming Services:

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type Powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device.
  3. Егор Бокша Win User

Xbox Game Pass for 1$

In my purchase history I have only Xbox Game Pass which i got for free in March. But this I bought yesterday and don`t have anything in purchase history. I bought it from this

site
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Discs don't download

Are you downloading it from PC, saving it on a disc and then trying to insert it on xbox?

If so, are you downloading it from the official store where you bought it? And how are you saving it on the disc?

Or did you buy a disc from an official store that already had the game installed on it?
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Anyone think $10-$15 for gold on PC is to high

nope, gold is not required to play any games on windows 10 this is including all xbox games that are installed on pc.

are you playing xbox console games streamed to pc, or installed games on pc.

gold is only required for console to play online, absolutely not needed for playing games via pc xbox games or any other game,.

You need an Xbox network account. ... If you bought the game on the Microsoft Store, you do not need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play. If you're using Game Pass for PC to access the game, you will need an active subscription for Game Pass for PC. Gold is not required to play online.
  6. ItsCheesy Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

I cancelled the xbox game pass and bought the pc beta and I still can't install the game, it also isn't letting me uninstall the xbox companion as well as install the new one.
Thema:

i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

1. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the... - Similar Threads - bought game pass

2. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  5. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  6. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  7. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  8. I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass: I have recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Core for 12 months, yet whenever I try to load games from game pass it says I need game pass. I also tried to install apps from game pass and that doesn’t...
  9. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  10. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...: Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f