I Bought the wrong game and I want a refund to buy the good one.

Discus and support I Bought the wrong game and I want a refund to buy the good one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wanted to buy "Homefront : The revolution" but I bought the season pass of the game except that I do not have the game. I want a refund to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by atomix963, Dec 31, 2017.

1. atomix963
    atomix963 Guest

I wanted to buy "Homefront : The revolution" but I bought the season pass of the game except that I do not have the game.

I want a refund to buy the game and not the season pass.

:)

atomix963, Dec 31, 2017
  2. COMBAT G00SE
    COMBAT G00SE Guest
    I demand a refund since i cant purchase live with microsoft money.

i bought the wrong thing and i want a refund also i basically wasted $20.00

COMBAT G00SE, Dec 31, 2017
  3. ChuuuuuuUuU
    ChuuuuuuUuU Guest
    Transfert a game in a good account

hi,

first, sorry for my english

I have a problem. I bought a game in old account Microsoft and i use an other one ...

i want to know if it's possible to transfert a game in my real account

My two account have the similar name.

the other solution is to refund my game and buy it again in the good account

thanks for you help

ChuuuuuuUuU, Dec 31, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For refunds you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Dec 31, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For refunds you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. DC191919 Win User

Minecraft

Yes, this what i bought. So i did buy the wrong one. I have submitted the refund request. Are they usually good about rectifying this type of thing? (Even though it says no refunds?) lol.
  7. Adriano Vieira1 Win User

Why they took my refund money back?

I bought the wrong version of gtaV, only bought the online version for xbox, and i also wanted the story mode, i asked for a refund so i could buy the right one, they accepted the refund, send me the money, and took it back right after
  8. Player175139785 Win User

Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from US store

I am feelinh so disappointed about Xbox, I bought a lot games but cannot get a refund becuase a misleading wrong purchase, it is not I will just get refund and go but I wanna buy another version
  9. COMBAT G00SE Win User

I demand a refund since i cant purchase live with microsoft money.

i bought the wrong thing and i want a refund also i basically wasted $20.00
Thema:

1. I Bought the wrong game and I want a refund to buy the good one. - Similar Threads - Bought wrong game

2. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  3. Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...: Hi I bought the fifa 23 game (Xbox) as a present for Christmas on the but on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer it to my sons account ? bbce5ae2-545c-4aa1-ba0b-ec05359c08cf
  4. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...
  5. I BOUGHT THE WRONG GAME & WRONG VC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I BOUGHT THE WRONG GAME & WRONG VC: I purchased the wrong VC for NBA 2K24. Now that Microsoft has refunded me so that I could purchase the correct NBA 2K24 for X|S Series, the VC I purchased on NBA 2K24 for XBox One Is no longer...
  6. bought game placed on wrong xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought game placed on wrong xbox account: bought Madden 24 went on my xbox account instead of my son's. How does he get the bonus content switched to his account. I do not play the game 5cc0d153-f008-44c5-a8ea-f1a6783f8ef7
  7. I bought in game credits than realized that I bought the wrong amount and I refunded it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought in game credits than realized that I bought the wrong amount and I refunded it: I bought credits in a Overwatch and it was the wrong amount so than I went to go do something and came back to my Xbox and my friend bought something with the credits what will happen? The refund...
  8. Can I get immediate refund I just bought a wrong game by mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get immediate refund I just bought a wrong game by mistake: My I get immediate refund I just bought a wrong game by mistake 083b0142-38b0-4239-9e41-306f631c256e
  9. I bought a game with the wrong microsoft account on my xbox. Can I transfer it to the right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game with the wrong microsoft account on my xbox. Can I transfer it to the right...: I bought a game with the wrong microsoft account on my xbox. Can I transfer it to the right account? 1e7014e7-f082-438b-9e70-6909cfca0c5b
  10. Bought the wrong game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong game: A couple of minutes ago i just bought "NHL 23 Xbox One" i then realized that I intended to buy "NHL 23 Xbox X|S" instead. Is there any way that i can get a refund? or will the game switch to X|S...