I bought the skyrim anniversary upgrade for the Xbox series x, but it won't register in...

Discus and support I bought the skyrim anniversary upgrade for the Xbox series x, but it won't register in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I upgraded my game to the anniversary edition, and it won't show up in game. It says I have the add on installed, but even on creation club it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sarah663, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Sarah663
    Sarah663 Guest

I bought the skyrim anniversary upgrade for the Xbox series x, but it won't register in...

So I upgraded my game to the anniversary edition, and it won't show up in game. It says I have the add on installed, but even on creation club it doesn't register that I've purchased anything. I've reinstalled the add-on, and I've tried going to download all in creation club. Nothing seems to work. Is there something missing? If there is no fix for this how would I go about getting a refund?

:)

Sarah663, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Skyrim Anniversary Upgrade Smart Delivery?

Hi,

You can only get an Xbox game on PC at same time if a game is 'Play Anywhere'. Unfortunately, Skyrim Anniversary is not play anywhere.

Smart Delivery is a free upgrade of an Xbox One game to a Series X|S title.
  3. wil erb Win User

I bought the skyrim anniversary upgrade for the Xbox series x, but it won't register in game. How do I fix this?

That was the fix!! Thank you!
  4. Alon Presser Win User

I bought the skyrim anniversary upgrade for the Xbox series x, but it won't register in game. How do I fix this?

Hey,

I have the exact same issue on Xbox series S, did anyone get an answer or solution for this problem?
  5. David Hays1 Win User

I’m having this exact same issue with the anniversary upgrade and my add ins for new Vegas.. I just bought this series x and I’m the only one using it.. every time I download content I get charged, it shows it’s on my hat drive, but it’s not in game.. it’s just not there.. please help!! Thank you
  6. Joemahig Win User

I had this exact same issue on Xbox series S,

It was solved by linking my Bethesda account and Xbox account;

This allowed me to open the creators club section on the main menu, then hit Y to download all.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. I bought the skyrim anniversary upgrade for the Xbox series x, but it won't register in... - Similar Threads - bought skyrim anniversary

2. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.: Now the server is inaccessible and it's telling me I have to sign up for x-twitter be to get any details as to when it will be back up. Is this a joke? Ffs 07b07ba4-424e-428b-82c9-430e9d70551c
  3. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  4. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.: installed the game and redeemed the code but none of the CC items are showing up... Why? 9f83b091-2bd9-4d5e-90f1-92eab1f4b274
  5. Can I use a Nexus Mod on the PC Version of Skyrim that I bought through the Xbox App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a Nexus Mod on the PC Version of Skyrim that I bought through the Xbox App?: Hi Everyone, So I've been playing Skyrim on my PC for a few days now and I was wondering if I'm able to use a mod that I found on Nexus with the game or if I can only use it on the Steam Version...
  6. I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....: I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content. I bought both the game and anniversary edition on the Microsoft store. I have gone into my files also and I...
  7. I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll...: I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that "to play this, you'll need to buy it". I have it installed and have played the game before on my console. I have reset my console...
  8. I bought Skyrim Remastered on a disc ,but gave it away and was wondering . . .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Skyrim Remastered on a disc ,but gave it away and was wondering . . .: I got Skyrim Remastered on a disc, but gave it away because at the time my step-dad owned the Xbox One and I live with my mother. They broke up and stuff so when we moved, we didnt have an Xbox...
  9. I just bought Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one.: I just bought The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one and I'm kind of mad. If you can, please make Skyrim backwards compatible because it is a very popular...
  10. Bought Skyrim, was charged, can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Skyrim, was charged, can't download: I purchased Skyrim last night, was given an error code when I tried to download. I did get a Microsoft Purchase Conformation in my email for Skyrim within minutes. When I try to download Skyrim,...