I bought the regular version of hogwarts legacy for my Xbox one s. It says it releases at...

Discus and support I bought the regular version of hogwarts legacy for my Xbox one s. It says it releases at... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the regular version of hogwarts legacy for my Xbox one s. It says it releases at 9pm tonight. Does that mean I can play it then?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Bradford, Feb 10, 2023.

1. I bought the regular version of hogwarts legacy for my Xbox one s. It says it releases at...

I bought the regular version of hogwarts legacy for my Xbox one s. It says it releases at 9pm tonight. Does that mean I can play it then?

:)

Justin Bradford, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  5. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

Thema:

I bought the regular version of hogwarts legacy for my Xbox one s. It says it releases at...

1. I bought the regular version of hogwarts legacy for my Xbox one s. It says it releases at... - Similar Threads - bought regular version

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  5. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  6. Bought NBA 2k24 25th anniversary Edition and it looks like I bought the regular edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought NBA 2k24 25th anniversary Edition and it looks like I bought the regular edition: I bought the NBA 2K 24 25th anniversary Edition it looks in the art that it I downloaded the Kobe Bryant Edition or the base Edition not the one that cost $149 When I get into the game I don't...
  7. Bought Ultimate Diablo but only can download regular Diablo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Ultimate Diablo but only can download regular Diablo: I payed for Ultimate Diablo4 but only got regular Diablo 803a56ef-2890-4312-9f8f-58928f4e55c6
  8. Bought the regular version of Diablo 4 this morning and the store says it can't find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the regular version of Diablo 4 this morning and the store says it can't find it.: I bought Diablo 4 the regular version this morning 6/6/23 and it can't "find" my game. I spoke to someone via chat and they said I have the license for it but for whatever reason it cna't be found...
  9. Just bought regular COD MWii for $69 now MS store is offering me the Vault edition for 70%...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought regular COD MWii for $69 now MS store is offering me the Vault edition for 70%...: Like the topic says. I just bought the regular edition for $69. When I went back into the Micosoft store it’s offering me the Vault edition for $30 at 70% off. Should I call MS and ask for a...
  10. I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.: I accidently bought the Xbox Gamepass ONLY For PC, I meant to buy it for both Console and PC, Please help Xbox. ddffd461-4a1e-48a1-9d51-5e5040753c20