I bought the new Harry Potter game deluxe Edition, but none of the clothing items is...

Discus and support I bought the new Harry Potter game deluxe Edition, but none of the clothing items is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Harry Potter game Deluxe Edition but I had to refund it for personal reasons but then I bought it again and started playing today but for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kaiden_690, Feb 7, 2023.

1. kaiden_690
    kaiden_690 Guest

I bought the new Harry Potter game deluxe Edition, but none of the clothing items is...

I bought the Harry Potter game Deluxe Edition but I had to refund it for personal reasons but then I bought it again and started playing today but for some reason none of my Deluxe Edition clothing items are showing up in my inventory in game. Is it something with the Xbox or do I have to contact the game studio or what

:)

kaiden_690, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I bought the new Harry Potter game deluxe Edition, but none of the clothing items is showing up in my inventory. Why is that?

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Since it's still in pre-order, you're still qualified to receive all the pre-order bonuses of the game. Now, you're still playing the early access, there might be a delay in accessing your contents. You could wait or contact instead the game support through this link https://wbgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/req...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. ScozzTheUniGuy Win User

Lego Harry Potter worth buying?

I'm waiting until they release LEGO Harry Potter the complete edition (All the movies). Unfortunately there are no current good Harry Potter games. The old ones on the PS1 were decent platformers. One day I plan to make a good Harry Potter game.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Do you Lego?

I bought the Lego Harry Potter games during the last sale.
  5. Anazoth-C6B031AF-A30 Win User

What games have you 1000/1000'ed?

Umm...

Fable II (1350)

Oblivion (1250)

Assassins Creed

Assassins Creed II

Viva Pinata

LEGO Harry Potter

Harry potter and the order of the phoenix

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Bully scholarship Edition

Fight Night Round 3

Kung Fu Panda

Sega Megadrive Collection
  6. KellPacoc Win User

What book would you want to see turned into a game?

a new harry potter game would be interesting.
Thema:

1. I bought the new Harry Potter game deluxe Edition, but none of the clothing items is... - Similar Threads - bought Harry Potter

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  8. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  9. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  10. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93