i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,...
Discus and support i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher, How can i get the bedrcok launcher to play in bedrock to in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Manuel Orvalho, Nov 21, 2023.
Thema:
i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,...
Loading...
-
i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,... - Similar Threads - bought mincraft java
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Hello i need help i forgkt my email with i bought my mincraft and i need kt for login
in XBoX AccessibilityHello i need help i forgkt my email with i bought my mincraft and i need kt for login: Hello i need help i forgkt my email with i bought my mincraft and i need kt for login 35e20209-c515-43a5-a7e2-e8f7fb498cfe -
Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch
in XBoX on WindowsJust bought mincraft and wont let me launch: I just bought minecraft, and I bought it off of the minecraft website, when I hit launch for some reason it gives me an error message and says to check my account and that I need to log in, and it... -
I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition: I spent 2799isk today on 26.12.2023 i wanted to play with my friends but i dont have bedrock edtition what can i do now bf0c443b-8c68-49f9-9b48-315b3d869dcc -
I bought Modern House 7 by VoxelBlocks on Mincraft Win 10 but wont create new world
in XBoX on WindowsI bought Modern House 7 by VoxelBlocks on Mincraft Win 10 but wont create new world: Getting this error. Have the standard version and just got this new world but not working. Help Please. I bought Modern House 7 by VoxelBlocks on Mincraft Win 10 but wont create new world [img]... -
Mincraft Java edition bought with Microsoft xbox account does not shows up
in XBoX on WindowsMincraft Java edition bought with Microsoft xbox account does not shows up: Hi I just bought Mincraft Java edition for PC using Microsoft xbox account and cant play the game becouse it dosen shows up. Mojang support sends me to Microsoft support but I am having big... -
I bought mincraft on https://www.minecraft.net/ but..
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought mincraft on https://www.minecraft.net/ but..: Hello, as you read above I bought and downloaded minecraft from the website https://www.minecraft.net/ But, on the Xbox live app (I have the app on the laptop; I do not own an Xbox) and whenever... -
i didn't click the pay button, but mincraft is bought. refund is needed
in XBoX Games and Appsi didn't click the pay button, but mincraft is bought. refund is needed: i didn't click the pay button, but mincraft is bought. refund is needed. i don't play it. it's been 5days since bought, but unplayed. order no. 7553655178 Visa **8113...