I bought The Hunter Call of the wild and it won't work

Discus and support I bought The Hunter Call of the wild and it won't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the hunter call of the wild and I can't change the map or reserve the reserve tab in the multiplayer menu is grayed out and I can't select it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnloosedSkink48, Oct 29, 2017.

  1. I bought The Hunter Call of the wild and it won't work


    I bought the hunter call of the wild and I can't change the map or reserve the reserve tab in the multiplayer menu is grayed out and I can't select it and if I try to join a friend playing a different reserve a pop up says "this reserve is not yet fully
    installed" I don't know how to fix this please help.

    :)
     
    UnloosedSkink48, Oct 29, 2017
    #1
  2. commande de jeux (Game Control)

    bonjour j ai téléchargé un jeu il ne marche pas the hunter call of the wild

    [TRANSLATE] Hello i downloaded a game it does not work the hunter Call of the wild
     
    angéliqueducournau, Oct 29, 2017
    #2
  3. The hunter call of the wild

    I downloaded theHunter: Call of the Wild two days ago on game pass. and I tried to play it this morning and tonight but it won’t launch after I choose my profile. After googling it it seems like I’m not the only one. I don’t know if it’s xbox or if it’s
    like issues with the current version of the game but I’d atleast like to know considering I’m paying for it. I hope I’m posting this to the right place to an get an answer lol
     
    paulp34thetruth, Oct 29, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    I bought The Hunter Call of the wild and it won't work

    Try re-installing it. That should fix the problem.
     
    CrazY1985, Oct 29, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    I bought The Hunter Call of the wild and it won't work

    Try re-installing it. That should fix the problem.
  6. Kevin Forsberg Win User

    If i where to buy a dlc on my pc xbox app will it transfer to my xbox console??

    im talking about hunter call of the wild
  7. Hoben Knox Win User

    How do i restore a backup?

    The game is the hunter call of the wild. I am on xbox series s.
  8. JéromeBeaudoin Win User

    The hunter call of the wild

    Scuse my english, i speak only french. Yes, i use a right weapon. I play since more 1 year. Also, i can touch a animals, its not fear for me. I tire less 2 feets and its stay on place.
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    The hunter call of the wild

    Are you using the right weapon for the animal. For instance if you are trying to hunt small animals you can get away with a smaller calibre rifle but hunting larger animals need higher calibre weapon. Hitting a large animal with a small bullet does very
    little damage .
Thema:

I bought The Hunter Call of the wild and it won't work

Loading...
  1. I bought The Hunter Call of the wild and it won't work - Similar Threads - bought Hunter Call

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Playing the hunter call of the wild in gamepass. or bought

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing the hunter call of the wild in gamepass. or bought: I have been playing the hunter call of the wild in gamepass . Now i have purchased the hunter call of the wild ultimate and wonder what will happen to the gamepass version when i install the...
  8. I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything...: Need help downloading the digital direct content for the Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundles 0e514151-7879-4022-a48d-d89f37e4ca21
  9. A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World: I got bought a game but the code is from another region, in this case, germany, i would need it to be changed into a code usable in Canada for Monster Hunter : World...
  10. Monster Hunter World will not start, just bought and installed from microsoft store

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World will not start, just bought and installed from microsoft store: I just bought and installed Monster Hunter World from the xbox one store and installed it. The game load screen starts for about ten seconds then just goes back to xbox hub. Restarted it several...