I bought the game Battlefield 1943 and can not play!!!
Discus and support I bought the game Battlefield 1943 and can not play!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; February 23, 2017 I bought the game Battlefield 1943. When I try to play, I get an error. [img] What can be done? Other games work fine, the only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmittenMoss4337, Feb 25, 2017.
Thema:
I bought the game Battlefield 1943 and can not play!!!
Loading...
-
I bought the game Battlefield 1943 and can not play!!! - Similar Threads - bought game Battlefield
-
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...
in XBoX Games and AppsI had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...: I had an xbox S that had the hdmi port break and i had a bunch of games i bought on it, i wanted to know if i could transfer those games onto my new xbox 1 x, without having to turn the other one... -
I just bought an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series s and it won’t play like it won’t even...
in XBoX Games and AppsI just bought an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox series s and it won’t play like it won’t even...: I don’t know what to do * Moved from Community Center 766f39ea-cf22-4130-bb01-23096a45be12 -
I have bought battlefield 1 on pc but cannot play the game
in XBoX Games and AppsI have bought battlefield 1 on pc but cannot play the game: Hello I have recently bought the game from microsoft storer but it doesnt appear in my library even tough I bought it c67e0d89-af5c-464d-88b0-1edb8f057746 -
Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play... -
Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.: Via the Xbox Gamepass app on pc, Battlefield 2042 is still highlighted as 'a trial.' The game is fully bought and installed via the EA app, yet fails to launch correctly via gamepass as the trial... -
I bought the game Battlefield 1943 and can not play!!!
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought the game Battlefield 1943 and can not play!!!: How can I solve the problem with this game? [img] [img] 52a36a78-976e-49ba-bd4e-b87081ab13c2 -
Help , Battlefield 1 trial period error bought the game after playing trial
in XBoX Games and AppsHelp , Battlefield 1 trial period error bought the game after playing trial: Hello, A few months back I installed the 10 hour trial of battlefield 1 via EA Access for my xbox one, After the 10 hours i bought the entire game in the store(hard copy) and was able to play it...