I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...

Discus and support I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my games and apps and now say I haven't purchased them. I hope... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TDB247, Aug 8, 2023.

  1. TDB247
    TDB247 Guest

    I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...


    I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my games and apps and now say I haven't purchased them. I hope someone can help me.

    :)
     
    TDB247, Aug 8, 2023
    #1
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

    I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my games and apps and now say I haven't purchased them. I hope someone can help me.

    Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today.

    This procedure may help resolve your case: Reset Xbox keeping Games:

    Press the Xbox button to open the panel.
    Select System > Settings > System > Console Information
    Select Reset Console.
    Restore and keep my games and apps.
    Don't worry, you won't lose games or saves

    Note - You will need to know your account email and passwords when performing this reset.

    Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

    My download speed is absolute garbage!

    I get 6mbps down and only 1 up (usually less). It's problematic at times, but usually stable, espepecially since I got my entire house hardwired about a year ago.
  4. Reidzer N7 Win User

    Do Microsoft still make the Xbox 360 receiver for PC?

    I have seen them kicking about places like PC World.



    I bought one from eBay about a year ago, got it new for about £12 I think it was, works a treat.
  5. Max Win User

    I need a game pass to work this game that says activate this code

    Xbox series s the console I have I got it from 1 year ago 2021 summer.

    From F.
  6. MelindaWhite2 Win User

    Xbox 1s controller

    You can check if they still are under warranty at support.microsoft.com/devices and request a repair. How old are the controllers?

    ________________________________

    Let me know if this helps!
    My one controller is like 2 years old I got it with the xbox. The other one I bought separately from game stop about a year ago.
Thema:

I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...

Loading...
  1. I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my... - Similar Threads - bought entire FNAF

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  10. Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work: Help, please! A few months ago, I bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. However, after adding a second account to my PC, the Java Edition now says I haven’t purchased it and that I still need...