I bought the deluxe version of hogwarts and it’s saying all of the deluxe add-ons “doesn’t...

Discus and support I bought the deluxe version of hogwarts and it’s saying all of the deluxe add-ons “doesn’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Customer support, hogwarts, Microsoft, 929054b7-c2a5-444e-bf89-8ff0b9860710 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnthoneyOrtiz, Feb 25, 2023.

1. I bought the deluxe version of hogwarts and it’s saying all of the deluxe add-ons “doesn’t...

Customer support, hogwarts, Microsoft,

:)

AnthoneyOrtiz, Feb 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

It should work on April 4, it says on the description of the Deluxe version from this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/hogwarts....

"Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will receive access to the Xbox One version on April 4th, 2023. Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition on or before April 3rd will be entitled to all relevant pre-order bonuses."
  3. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

5. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought the deluxe version of hogwarts and it’s saying all of the deluxe add-ons “doesn’t need to be installed” how can I fix?

There is no fix. You have to reach the point in the game they are available. It’s just a cosmetic on existing in game items
Thema:

I bought the deluxe version of hogwarts and it’s saying all of the deluxe add-ons “doesn’t...

1. I bought the deluxe version of hogwarts and it’s saying all of the deluxe add-ons “doesn’t... - Similar Threads - bought deluxe version

2. I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...: I bought Minecraft Deluxe Collection from the Windows Store for my son, and got some other version of Minecraft (Windows edition?). But the launcher I downloaded from 3 different attempts always...
  3. is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how: is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how b0a025ba-9618-4ca8-b058-932f5c256272
  4. I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...: I am signed in on the same account I used to make the purchase, and have my Microsoft account ready to be linked. I’ll be rather disappointed if I’ve just paid an extra ten dollars for absolutely...
  5. I bought a uesd FS 2020 deluxe and the key code will dnt work what can i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a uesd FS 2020 deluxe and the key code will dnt work what can i do?: I bought a uesd FS 2020 deluxe and the key code will dnt work what can i do? 4b309ae2-6ea6-47ce-a8a7-83dc9e619c36
  6. If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...: I BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS DELUXE EDITION Through microsoft store AND it gives only trial edition When i spent around 186 SAR on it. IT STILL SHOWS BUY NOW 7aff2740-c2d7-4ead-8d52-99b12bf09638
  7. Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?: I need help changing the cover I want the deluxe cover as I do not like the standard 3e5edac0-d451-4d1d-a430-7b9d2467e62b
  8. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  9. I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (pre order) for Xbox. My Order History shows it is the Ultimate Edition, but when I try to download, the store says that I need to buy it. Checking the other...
  10. Fortnite Delux - bought the PvE game but can only play the Version requiring Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Delux - bought the PvE game but can only play the Version requiring Live Gold: Hi all. I purchased the Fortnite Delux Founders edition which came bundled with Battle Royale. I paid the money for the Delux PvE game so that my child could play without going online. But when...