I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe...

Discus and support I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I don't have any of the Minecoins, skins, etc included. my Microsoft account was already being used... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan Parsons1, May 31, 2023.

1. I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe...

I just bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I don't have any of the Minecoins, skins, etc included. my Microsoft account was already being used for Minecraft on a different platform so I just logged on to it on my pc to play I thought it would just add the items but it hasn't

:)

Dylan Parsons1, May 31, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe DLC, only the base game.

Hi, Dylan. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

If I may ask, are you referring to Minecraft deluxe edition for Xbox?
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe DLC, only the base game.

Hi, Dylan! Thanks for sharing your concern with me today. Kindly double check your transaction thru https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders to make sure that you're on the right account where it was purchased. Once confirmed, open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game then check if your items again.

If you can only access the game but not your in-game items, I suggest you contact Minecraft team as also advised on their page: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/90....

You can submit the request here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new.
  4. Dylan Parsons1 Win User

It is the PC edition of minecraft, i just bought it on the microsoft store on my PC 2 days ago
  5. knut erlend sakkeus Win User

I never got any redeem code for Minecraft Deluxe edition content

Hey!

Not the same guy, but the same problem. Bought deluxe edition for Windows from minecraft website on 07.10.2023, but seem to have gotten only the base game. No idea where or how to get the redeem code for the deluxe.
  6. B4iDie24x Win User

Aliens Fireteam Elite has disappeared from my library and is asking me to buy the game again

Hi,

I've tried all this and unfortunately, it didn't work. I think the issue is that I bought the deluxe edition but the deluxe edition no longer exists. There is the base version called just the game Aliens Fireteam Elite, then there is the Into the Hive Edition, and lastly the Ultimate Edition. I looked at my purchases and it says I have bought the Deluxe edition but there is no deluxe version available in the store. I don't know what to do and it's really frustrating.

-Julian
Thema:

I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe...

1. I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe... - Similar Threads - bought deluxe edition

2. I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...: I bought Minecraft Deluxe Collection from the Windows Store for my son, and got some other version of Minecraft (Windows edition?). But the launcher I downloaded from 3 different attempts always...
  3. is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how: is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how b0a025ba-9618-4ca8-b058-932f5c256272
  4. I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...: I am signed in on the same account I used to make the purchase, and have my Microsoft account ready to be linked. I’ll be rather disappointed if I’ve just paid an extra ten dollars for absolutely...
  5. If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...: I BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS DELUXE EDITION Through microsoft store AND it gives only trial edition When i spent around 186 SAR on it. IT STILL SHOWS BUY NOW 7aff2740-c2d7-4ead-8d52-99b12bf09638
  6. Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?: I need help changing the cover I want the deluxe cover as I do not like the standard 3e5edac0-d451-4d1d-a430-7b9d2467e62b
  7. I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (pre order) for Xbox. My Order History shows it is the Ultimate Edition, but when I try to download, the store says that I need to buy it. Checking the other...
  8. I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the...: So like the title suggests, I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the bedrock edition even though i bought both. When i go to the launcher it says...
  9. I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...: I have been playing Hogwarts legacy xbox one version for 3 days, now it is saying that I own none of the games even though I have proof of purchase, I refuse to be forced to buy a game that I...
  10. i bought minecraft legends deluxe edition but i dont have the dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft legends deluxe edition but i dont have the dlc: i bought deluxe edition and minecoins but i dont have the dlc in game and my minecoins are not showing up either 2f5db85b-36b9-4881-bfbe-2c823e47f4d5