I bought the dead island 2 expansion pass but I still hadn’t received it yet and I wanna...

Discus and support I bought the dead island 2 expansion pass but I still hadn’t received it yet and I wanna... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just need some help to find out why I’m not receiving the items I purchased 1f2cb884-910c-418e-be4b-f4276611aae9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kylo Ren3, May 4, 2023.

1. Kylo Ren3
    Kylo Ren3 Guest

I bought the dead island 2 expansion pass but I still hadn’t received it yet and I wanna...

I just need some help to find out why I’m not receiving the items I purchased

:)

Kylo Ren3, May 4, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I bought the dead island 2 expansion pass but I still hadn’t received it yet and I wanna know why

Hi, Kylo. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please make sure the downloadable content is installed by doing the steps below.

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).

Press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.

Select Install, to confirm the installation.

After doing that, launch the game and check if the contents are there.
  3. Sif_jarvis Win User

I bought the dead island 2 expansion pass but I still hadn’t received it yet and I wanna know why

What about for playstation4?
  4. aRagingCanadian Win User

Dead Island 2 "Sunshine & Slaughter" Trailer

I thought they already made Dead Island 2, but that might have been an expansion or whatnot to Dead Island. I don't know. To be quite honest, I wasn't too impressed with the first Dead Island, however I will check out some game plays/walk throughs, when
    it comes out next Spring, and go from there.
  5. dual skorpionz Win User

So many games!

Skyrim and FarCry 3 are the only 2 yet to be released that I care for...I still need to catch up on Dead Island, LA Noire, DiRT 3 and some others.
  6. Lauwkey Win User

live down?

never mind lol...its still not working =( i wanna help my friend finish dead island lol....even though i already finished it
Thema:

1. I bought the dead island 2 expansion pass but I still hadn’t received it yet and I wanna... - Similar Threads - bought dead island

2. I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully: I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully 9dedcf09-db24-4ac7-bb42-a6595a18e24a
  3. I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition: I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition, but only 2 of the add-ons in the bundle are showing up. Can someone help me. af176a12-e54f-4247-8431-d5afe8e0ce8f
  4. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  5. 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...: Hello im having trouble accesing red dead redemption online and i specially bought red dead redemption ultimate edition for this and im on ps4 4469251a-a5d9-414f-b295-3fdf33440ce3
  6. I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...: I recently bought the undead nightmare profile picture pack for Xbox 360 on the Xbox one they are not showing up and I don’t know if I have them downloaded or not if I do not how do I check that...
  7. I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...: I downloaded online and story mode for red dead 2 and can only play story dfcf63e3-0af7-4654-aeaf-023fab1eb3eb
  8. why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...: why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to the console 26e8d1bb-8d87-48a8-a128-6336b62d819d
  9. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...
  10. I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it: I downloaded it and when I tried to play it I got an error message that said I don’t own it even though I bought it. And when I went onto the Microsoft store it said I don’t own it even though I...