I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

Discus and support I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 艺潇 梁, Jun 5, 2024.

1. 艺潇 梁
    艺潇 梁 Guest

I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the official website. Hint must be downloaded on Google play, but Google play is charged by default, how should I skip it?

:)

艺潇 梁, Jun 5, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

Hello Raphael Hevron,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to play Minecraft Java version.

The Java version of Minecraft is a separate game from the Bedrock version, and it is not included with the Bedrock version. If you want to play the Java version, you will need to purchase it separately. However, if you have already purchased the Java version, you can redeem a code to get the Bedrock version for free. You can find more information on how to do this on the Minecraft website.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Bob The builder4 Win User

Region restrictions are active in code even though we are in the same region.

I bought it from the official website. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-pc
  4. Nikke0908 Win User

Bought minecraft and the purchase isn't showing up anywhere

Hi!

I bought the game yesterday evening and I bought the version Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC.
  5. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

6. [Farscape] Win User

How is Microsoft Store's game refund policy competitive in the modern game distribution marketplace?

there are two versions of minecraft, bedrock and java. If you bought in the windows store then you got the bedrock edition that can play online with people on pc, xbox, android, ios, switch and ps4.

Java version is pc only and is not available on the windows store.

Your friends most likely own the Java version which you have to buy on the Mojang website.

Getting a refund to get the right version won't work as the only other version being java is not available on the microsoft store and has to be purchased directly from mojang.

all other platforms are the same, limited hours or 14 days without starting for refunds.
Thema:

1. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but... - Similar Threads - bought bedrock version

2. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  3. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  4. I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition: I spent 2799isk today on 26.12.2023 i wanted to play with my friends but i dont have bedrock edtition what can i do now bf0c443b-8c68-49f9-9b48-315b3d869dcc
  5. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  6. Hi, can I install Minecraft bedrock on my pc if I bought it on my phone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, can I install Minecraft bedrock on my pc if I bought it on my phone?: If not it’s okay, I am a YouTuber, I’m planning to make a livestream playing mancraft haha yes f276c219-da23-42f2-8de5-288147a3d5fa
  7. i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle: i bought the java and bedrock and launcher bundle on the microsoft store, but now when i go to the store on xbox, it is telling me to "buy to own". is there any way to resolve this? as i dont want...
  8. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  9. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  10. Recently, I bought the java and bedrock bundle but when I checked the bedrock version of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently, I bought the java and bedrock bundle but when I checked the bedrock version of...: I cannot upload any images but here is what I saw. Minecraft for Windows: Microsoft Studios • Action & adventure • Family & kids • Simulation 551.3K INSTALL TO Free trial - OR - GET GAME...