I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...

Discus and support I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the bdo game accidentally deleted the contents that came with the game.Iwas wondering is there away I could restore it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dragoonslayer25, Mar 14, 2019.

1. I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...

I bought the bdo game accidentally deleted the contents that came with the game.Iwas wondering is there away I could restore it

:)

dragoonslayer25, Mar 14, 2019
  2. ApocalypseXpony Win User

I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there anyway I could get it back

good day just press select on the game / Manage game and add ons and it will show under ready to install on the left and just say install all
  3. JohnnyXeo Win User

I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there anyway I could get it back

What the heck is BDO? Body Dank Odor?
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Dragoonslayer,

We understand that you're inquiry here is in regards to buying Black Desert Online, along with receiving and downloading the added content for the game, but now you have accidentally deleted the added content and would like to know if it can be retrieved.

We suggest using our find your games and add-ons on Xbox One support article for steps on how to find this content belonging
    to the game, but unfortunately, if this deals with consumables, this type of content can only be accessed once per account.

Try the suggested and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Highlight the game and press the menu button on your controller and go to Manage Game. From there you can see any add-ons that are installed or ready to install and you can redownload them from there.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

I just accidentally deleted stuff.

Hi David, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

You can try to go to a different console if possible, and sign in with your account. If the game downloads your save game intact, you can recover it.

If the console hasn't deleted the game from the cloud yet, you can go to My Games and Apps, move to the game tile, and press the Menu button. Choose to manage the game, and there delete the local save game copy.

If you then start the game, it'll download the save state from the cloud, similar to when you visited your friend/neighbor. If the save game however is gone in the cloud as well, then there is currently no way to get it back again.
Thema:

I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...

1. I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there... - Similar Threads - bought bdo game

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  8. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  9. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  10. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bdo xbox forums