I bought the 1tb Gears of War 4 box, but never got my codes for Gears of War 1, 2 & 3

Discus and support I bought the 1tb Gears of War 4 box, but never got my codes for Gears of War 1, 2 & 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How do I get my codes for the first 3 Gears. No codes in the box. 279759f6-c16c-4807-953f-4d610cdcff6d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Xx CTwn11 xX, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Xx CTwn11 xX
    Xx CTwn11 xX Guest

I bought the 1tb Gears of War 4 box, but never got my codes for Gears of War 1, 2 & 3

How do I get my codes for the first 3 Gears. No codes in the box.

:)

Xx CTwn11 xX, Dec 30, 2016
  2. VICTUS2009
    VICTUS2009 Guest
    Bought and played Gears of War 4 but still haven't received codes for Gears 1,2,3 and Judgement

I recently purchased X Box One S 1TB + Gears of War 4 bundle. I played GoW4 but have yet to receive the Gears collection codes for Gears 1, 2 and 3 + Judgement.

Can someone please assist?

VICTUS2009, Dec 30, 2016
  3. code 1 and 3 not working

I got the 4 codes for the Gears of War collection that came free from purchasing Xbox One S 1TB Gears of War 4. But Gears of War 1 and Gears of War 3 codes are not working.

topert-[xboxvenue], Dec 30, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you never get promo codes in box unless it's a retailer only deal

Once you input and download the gears of war 4 and play online and are gold member you have to wait upto 30 days after for.the codes

It also has to meet the requirements

Over 18 account and no changing the age aafter on't affect the qualification

And not from Japan or china

And your account region must reflect your actual region and you live in an Xbox LIVE region

)the Games themselves check and if you don't live in one or not matching it will not let you download it

ngocphi, Dec 30, 2016
  5. topert-[xboxvenue] Win User

Cannot download Gears 1 and 3 codes

I have same issue. Bought the Xbox One S bundle with GoW4 1TB. I got the codes last night. Codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 didn't work.
  6. Wackieracer Win User

merry christmas

I got the lastest COD and i i also treated myself to gears of war 1, 2 and 3 in xbox 360 games as i am playing gears of war 4 at the moment, on my xbox one s, but i i kn that gears of war 1, 2 and 3 are backwards compatibility to play on xbox one :)
  7. FailedAsh910881 Win User

Codes for the other gears

I bought Gears of War 4 in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received the free codes of Gears 1, 2, 3 and others. Or it was a limited time offer?
  8. FailedAsh910881 Win User

Gears of war 4 didn't get my Gears of war collection Codes

I bought Gears of War 4 in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received the free codes of Gears 1, 2, 3 and others. Or it was a limited time offer?
  9. FailedAsh910881 Win User

GEARS OF WAR 4 UPSET CUSTOMER WAITING FOR THE CODES AS PROMISED .

Thema:

1. I bought the 1tb Gears of War 4 box, but never got my codes for Gears of War 1, 2 & 3 - Similar Threads - bought 1tb Gears

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  8. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  9. I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...: I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last Week on Amazon. I wanted to ask why wasn‘t FC24 with it? 64f2915f-45a1-4796-850a-4aa25675375e
  10. Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...: I bought a new series s last Christmas and have been waiting for the price of the expansion cards to drop. With news of a 1tb series s console coming soon there should be an option to upgrade from...