I bought SSX 3 but it's showing I didn't purchase at the MS store.

Discus and support I bought SSX 3 but it's showing I didn't purchase at the MS store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded it and keep getting an error that I didn't own the rights to the game even though I been charged for the game now I deleted it and it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JSizzle_955, Apr 17, 2018.

  1. JSizzle_955
    JSizzle_955 Guest

    I bought SSX 3 but it's showing I didn't purchase at the MS store.


    I downloaded it and keep getting an error that I didn't own the rights to the game even though I been charged for the game now I deleted it and it's not showing up on ready to install

    :)
     
    JSizzle_955, Apr 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Some games that I didn't buy are appearing in my Queue to download in my Xbox One

    Hi,

    I had bought a Xbox Classic game (SSX 3) to my account, i didn't have issues during this purchase. Now, When I was trying to connect to internet to download this game, some games that I didn't bought are appearing in my account to download, like Forza Horizon
    4, Halo Master Chief Collection etc. I'm not a Game Pass subscriber, I have only the Live gold signiture. Besides that, the game that I bought (SSX 3) is not appearing in my queue. I have checked my purchase's history to verify if would have the possibility
    that someone had access to my account to bought these games, but I didn't find anything suspect. There are no history of these purchases in my credit card purchases. I have noticed that Live services are unstable during this week.Could you help me?

    Regards.

     
    Adrianoda Silva Rocha, Apr 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Problem

    I just bought a game ssx, but skate 3 is still not possible
     
    dairisfjodorovs, Apr 17, 2018
    #3
  4. I bought SSX 3 but it's showing I didn't purchase at the MS store.

    I need help with this as well!
     
    Headhunter2299, Apr 17, 2018
    #4
  5. Poinkish
    Poinkish Guest
    Same, bought and installed it from the console storefront it acted like I never bought it when I tried to play it. Figured deleting and re-installing it might have fixed the problem. But nope, can't even re-download it now.
     
    Poinkish, Apr 17, 2018
    #5
  6. GAGMR
    GAGMR Guest
    Having the same issue. Hope it gets fixed soon. Wanted to play some SSX 3 tonight.
     
    GAGMR, Nov 2, 2018
    #6
  7. Headhunter2299 Win User

    I bought SSX 3 but it's showing I didn't purchase at the MS store.

    I need help with this as well!
  8. GAGMR Win User

    I bought SSX 3 but it's showing I didn't purchase at the MS store.

    Having the same issue. Hope it gets fixed soon. Wanted to play some SSX 3 tonight.
  9. Poinkish Win User

    I bought SSX 3 but it's showing I didn't purchase at the MS store.

    Same, bought and installed it from the console storefront it acted like I never bought it when I tried to play it. Figured deleting and re-installing it might have fixed the problem. But nope, can't even re-download it now.
  10. helpfixthis1234 Win User

    Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?

    Yes I bought on MS store and it shows me buying the xbox live but it does not show the Apex coins bundle in that purchase at all :/
  11. dairisfjodorovs Win User

    Problem

    I just bought a game ssx, but skate 3 is still not possible
Thema:

I bought SSX 3 but it's showing I didn't purchase at the MS store.

Loading...
  1. I bought SSX 3 but it's showing I didn't purchase at the MS store. - Similar Threads - bought SSX showing

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  10. Bought SSX , still say´s , when i want to start it , that i need to buy the game first

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought SSX , still say´s , when i want to start it , that i need to buy the game first: I buyed after i´ve seen that SSX is now backward compatible , a keycode . After using the Key in the Store it started Downloading the game . After install , i wanted to start the Game but it...