I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it

Discus and support I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well basically I just needed to refund it because I bought it on the wrong account will I be able to still get my money back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by odhyx, Jun 6, 2023.

1. odhyx
    odhyx Guest

I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it

Well basically I just needed to refund it because I bought it on the wrong account will I be able to still get my money back?

:)

odhyx, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Hai Odhyx,

.Well technically yes but the refund policy goes like this:

• Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date.
    • Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of play time (less than 2 hours).

.Know that some games might be eligible for refund within 30 days if you're unsatisfied with the purchase.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

.You're welcome to try and see if you're eligible for a refund and have a good day or night sir ✨

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...r-refund-81629012-aa4f-f48b-2394-8596f415072b

If this helped you in any way please rate yes or no Below and thank you ✌🏻♥️

Brian O.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Refund a game whos servers shut down

Since it was bought well over 14 days ago, it would not be eligible for a refund.
  5. charlie layer Win User

Refund a game whos servers shut down

Since it was bought well over 14 days ago, it would not be eligible for a refund.
    That is not ok as not giving a refund is horible what a waste of money i need a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down but i cant coz your policy
  6. ngocphi Win User

Am I able to get a refund?

Oh just a note George all subscriptions except prepaid codes are now refundable

Due to the recent changes due to CMA
Thema:

1. I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it - Similar Threads - bought something days

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  5. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  6. I Bought something on Xbox store on web and I don't know how to get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought something on Xbox store on web and I don't know how to get it.: So I bought the Fortnite - chill vibes pack, from Xbox and I don't know how to activate it or where to find it to use it. e900737b-08bc-4c32-ba23-b31d4a6ed654
  7. I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...: I never refunded the item and I wanted to use it today but now I can’t because it was refunded and I didn’t refund it 2321e183-92b2-40c1-a69a-7d99978ad8c1
  8. Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it: I have the account logged in on my minecraft laucher but when i enter a game it ask me to sign in again and i forgot the password and dont wanna lose something i bought again just beacause i...
  9. Bought something on war frame yesterday. They charged. My card but never gave me regal aya...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought something on war frame yesterday. They charged. My card but never gave me regal aya...: bought regal aya on war frame never got it but they charge my card dcc34e35-9540-4e68-8b1c-348ef4311a87
  10. I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...: I have bought virtual currency which I was intended on looking at instead of actually buying it, which I asked a refund right after I bought it. It's been over a work of the refund being approved...