I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open

Discus and support I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello! I paid for skins "Anime K-POP" in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open. I checked my bank account and there was charged... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ДмитрийМаксимов5, Jul 12, 2019.

1. I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open

ДмитрийМаксимов5, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi ДмитрийМаксимов5,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to try and help here.

What do you see when you launch the game and go to your skins in game to select it?

I would close the game, and restart your PC. Re-launch the game and make sure you are logging into the game with the Microsoft account that made this purchase. If you still cannot see this skin after restarting your PC, then you will need to contact Xbox
    customer support so they can review your account with you.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User
  4. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  5. ZUULIUS Win User

How to fix Minecraft sign in/unlock full game migrated account

I bought the Java Edition and migrated it to the Windows 10 Edition, does this not give me a free version of Windows 10 Edition Minecraft, I have to re-buy it?
  6. Paddel06 Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

The skin is only usable on the Bedrock Editions of Minecraft, so you cannot use it in the Java Edition.

You will get a code through email which can be entered on
    redeem.microsoft.com
    , after which you can download the skin as a DLC for the Windows 10 or Xbox Edition of Minecraft.
Thema:

1. I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open - Similar Threads - bought skins Minecraft

2. Skin pack, which I bought in marketplace doesn't work on servers. How can I fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skin pack, which I bought in marketplace doesn't work on servers. How can I fix that?: I bought a skin pack called Strangers Biome settlers 3 in the Minecraft Windows 10 edition marketplace, the skins of the pack work offline, but not on the servers, how can I fix that?...
  3. I bought fortnite limited edition xboc1s with dark vertex an it not give me skin or 2000vbux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fortnite limited edition xboc1s with dark vertex an it not give me skin or 2000vbux: Feeling ripped been since 2019 I try get my dark vertex skin an 2000 vbucks. I bought brand new fortnite bundle a32ffac8-ebe6-4158-a9fb-a19677596699
  4. can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...: fortnite v buck not showing edd96219-ae1e-4da9-9a01-ceb1892fb199
  5. I bought a skin pack a couple months ago and now it’s completely gone??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a skin pack a couple months ago and now it’s completely gone??: i bought a skin pack because i really liked a skin in it. I've been using it for months. i turn on my xbox and go to play n my skin wasn't on my skin roll. so i searched through my owned skin...
  6. Why do I have buy the skin pack again that I already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have buy the skin pack again that I already bought?: When I get on Minecraft on PlayStation I don't see the skin that wore yesterday when I tried to go my skins it says that I have that skin pack again it even took away my tokens also and my custom...
  7. Need Help Changing Skin on Minecraft Java bought with Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Changing Skin on Minecraft Java bought with Gamepass: Hello! I need help changing my skin. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher using Gamepass and it's telling me to create a Minecraft Profile Name to change my skin. When I go to...
  8. Is it possible to get Minecraft skin and texture packs you bought on Xbox 360 on Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get Minecraft skin and texture packs you bought on Xbox 360 on Xbox One...: I'm using the same account that I have on my 360 on my Xbox One so wouldn't make a little sense if you could the skins and textures you bought on a previous console on a newer without having to...
  9. I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...: Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to me as "a successful purchase", but it...
  10. Can't use Minecraft Skin Pack I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Minecraft Skin Pack I bought: I bought a Mineciraft skin pack and it won't let me use it. When I went to use it, it said I needed to use Minecoins to buy the whole pack. I already bought it though. Is there a way I can use the...