I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

Discus and support I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am not paying 30$ for grand theft auto 5 I bought stander edition and I got disc with me. I am not paying 60$ for kingdom hearts again it’s 5 or 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gundownzero, Aug 30, 2022.

1. gundownzero
    gundownzero Guest

I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

I am not paying 30$ for grand theft auto 5 I bought stander edition and I got disc with me.

I am not paying 60$ for kingdom hearts again it’s 5 or 10 years old no new freaking content .

I am not paying 60$ or 30$ for final fantasy xv

I am not paying 30$ halo 5 again that’s [mod removed] that game old content .

Call of duty black ops 4 not paying

Call of duty black ops 3 not paying

Halo master chief collection.

I would pay 10$ like you have on store for grand theft auto 5 .

If I had disc and break on CD drive I would pay .

If there no new freaking content for this old games I should not have pay high amount of money just get my old games I got proof I own sitting next to me and if you add good new content for seris s Xbox I would buy the games but I am not buying same games for normal freaking update that game company does this load [mod removed].

:)

gundownzero, Aug 30, 2022
  2. gundownzero Win User

if I am pay for high amount of money .

For my old games I want new content and a lot new areas and maps that I’d worth 60$

halo infinite have big map and pay 60$ store mode was so worth it.

if there a lot bugs in new content it needs report selection so report it and eventually fix it.

I want play my old video games finish and I thought they all be around 10$ and I am not paying 30$-60$ for the games I already own unless you put in new content and maps guns ect for 60$ worth like halo infinite & love of Jesus do not do no short cuts by cutting content ect to short.

I still got my OG Xbox 2013 but I want to use my seris s because graphics better and smoother gameplay.
  3. gundownzero Win User

If there new updates and upgrades to game with story mode and better online content if it got online gameplay I be happy buy game in digital and or get couple discount 5 games or something there need be something instead of just paying same amount money for game you already own .

Seris s don’t use disc but it does use digital so I am not paying for same game at same value or higher price that load **** .

If I had seris x and my game CD broken yes I will pay for new game CD but I am using digital because I am on seris s.

It’s way better to never use CD drive

1 you have no CD to lose

2. It’s digital it never break no need replace it

3. There no CD drive issue it stop working or coming out

4. just play your game without sticking disc in.

Seris s 100% times way better then seris x and the seris s should of been best Xbox console with performance and everything.

I game from 2001 the first Xbox that was made and looking old history nobody use a CDs anymore but you Microsoft why using out dated thing long time ago and it’s all digital now or usb .

I think it was horrible idea to make CD drive still but you did it because people own old video games and you don’t want discount they game already own or put in new content .

If you put in new content and maps and make new content to the old games for only seris s people because outdated game and a lot new content and maps we so would buy old games that are super good games to play new content.

I am not paying unless I get new content for the old games I got to pay again and every one seris s should get new content for old games because you got buy all digital and if seris x it be fine they can get new content if buy digital so it be fair equal.

I am not paying high amount 30$60 for the old games I own because I can install it because my seris s all digital and don’t use CDs.

I love my seris s and I will never buy the seris x .
  4. gundownzero Win User

Bro I am saying I should not pay full price for disc I already own and I bought seris s for digital.

Unless they put in new maps and content I am not buying same games I own on CD when I should get permit discount on my games I own or new content ect maps to pay normal price that’s rip off pay 30$-60$
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GUNDOWNZERO

I understand that you want to play disc games on the series S but I think you already know that's not possible..
    Series S is an all digital console. A Disc can't be be used on it.
    I know what it feels I have some physical copies for old games like FH3, and basically all the forza saga.
    I can play the games only on my Series X.

Both consoles are great, but depending what you need you may need to choose between Series S and X

If you have old games and you don't want to buy a Series X your best bet right now to play them is get an Xbox One X or Xbox one S console
  6. gundownzero Win User

If we can’t get discount or anything I should be able to buy game with new content and maps ect for 60$ like halo infinite story mode and when I buy the game on store for digital I should be able have a lot good maps ect content like halo infinite or grand theft auto 5.

I want buy them game but with new content everything not the same old content and not pay more addon .

I can play the game I still got my 2013 Xbox but I am not paying for same games as same price with no new content.

I should not be forced to buy seris x when I own the seris s.

Xbox one seris x is only 500$ but i don’t want back to disc tray and my family pay every thing [mod removed] lol 😂 he barely get anything no more he got me iPhone 12 and 4k tv 120hz and seris s and i say seris x play my disc games he bust more because I only 4 games and rather buy the digital but I don’t want same games I own without paying same price with new content maps ect .

The reason why I said seris x you get way more graphic and higher proformace .

I be fine buying same game if there new content but if it’s same content I am not paying one cent and if I want buy no content and same game it should not be 60$ or high amount money and if people don’t want new content it be old game and be new content added to the recent game .

I want be able buy the full game with new content and ect instead of buying dllc for the same game I own and if they add dllc that be fine paying them but I want the outdated games on digital to have new content I pay 60$ and outdated games no content fine 20$
Thema:

1. I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount - Similar Threads - bought seris can’t

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  4. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  5. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb
  6. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  7. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  8. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  9. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  10. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...: like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library...