I bought Sea Of Thieves coins and still didn't got it, I've been waiting for 1 hour.

Discus and support I bought Sea Of Thieves coins and still didn't got it, I've been waiting for 1 hour. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Sea Of Thieves coins and still didn't got it, I've been waiting for 1 hour. b5e5955c-0170-4bbe-8a52-230cc8936bf0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by izymark, Nov 9, 2020.

1. izymark
    izymark Guest

I bought Sea Of Thieves coins and still didn't got it, I've been waiting for 1 hour.

:)

izymark, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Mad Boba Fett Win User

Xbox One achievements not registering

I just tried that the other day after waiting 72 hours. It didn't work but it is really weird though because i can only get achievements on backwards compatible games and sea of thieves. But not games like fortnite or rocket league etc.
  3. Deano_M_ Win User

Whici Is The Best Game On Game Pass For You???

Sea of thieves has been really amazing. i actually bought it out right :)
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

GamePass - MetroExodus

I've had the same exact thing happen lol. I bought Metro Exodus at release for full price, only started it up and got 1 achievement in it. Since then, I haven't gone back to it yet, as I've been distracted by Sea of Thieves etc. Now, it's in Game Pass.
    I won't try for a refund even though I probably only have about 1 hour of playtime in it, because due to the amount of time since I bought it, I don't think that it can be refunded. But, it does make you wiser for the future and I've been less and less likely
    to buy games new on the first day of release. And I almost never pre-order anymore. To me, putting it in GP so quickly is just encouragement to stop buying new AAA games, sadly.
  5. Jeelh Win User

Which game you had zero expectations about that turned out to be one of your favorites?

Definitely Sea of Thieves. Didn't think I'd still be playing it this many years in
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

sea of thieves bought ancient coins

Contact Microsoft support payment and billing: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. I bought Sea Of Thieves coins and still didn't got it, I've been waiting for 1 hour. - Similar Threads - bought Sea Thieves

2. have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox: I bought ancient coins on sea of thieves through the game store on xbox and they have not gone through to my account. I have tried restarting my game and hard resetting my xbox but they have still...
  3. Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...: I bought the game and can’t play e1dd421d-a9bb-40f9-8e07-42429b66cb9e
  4. I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...: does anyone know how to fix this? ecf7d86b-10a4-47a2-8a9a-a613558cf172
  5. I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...: Please help also i am on a age 13 under account 0d925a66-fe57-4ebe-a6ea-23fbf1707238
  6. I need to bought Sea of Thieves some time ago and now I need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to bought Sea of Thieves some time ago and now I need to buy it again: In 2019 I bought Sea of Thieves and I have played it ever since, until a week ago when I needed to renew my live subscription, I have barely heard of it and I don't know what it does. I got Xbox...
  7. I bought an add on for Sea of Thieves, but it didn't carry through, even though I paid.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an add on for Sea of Thieves, but it didn't carry through, even though I paid.: I bought an ancient coin pack for sea of theives. I own the game on steam, not xbox or microsoft. I used a microsoft gift card to purchase the coins. It said that it worked, and my money vanished....
  8. I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...: I tried the power thing and then restart i loged uot and back in nothing helped 70929c1b-aff7-49d8-8184-da2510e76fc5
  9. I bought sea of thieves and dbd and it says I need the games pass what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves and dbd and it says I need the games pass what do I do: What do I do if I bought the game and it says I need the game pass df3f1f44-6581-4b11-9402-0d912f78479d
  10. I bought game pass ultimate but its still showing only the buy button fotr sea of thives...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought game pass ultimate but its still showing only the buy button fotr sea of thives...: Thoes anyone know what the problem is 3fab5a4b-0c23-4fce-b981-1e5e3579f46a