I bought robux with 1500 points and it brought me somewhere weird

Discus and support I bought robux with 1500 points and it brought me somewhere weird in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah so basicly i bought robux with 1500 points and it brought me somewhere weird i dont know what it is but i didnt get my order id and neither did i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Youraverageguy_yes, Dec 19, 2022.

1. I bought robux with 1500 points and it brought me somewhere weird

Yeah so basicly i bought robux with 1500 points and it brought me somewhere weird i dont know what it is but i didnt get my order id and neither did i get a pin to redeem it, and it spent all my points so im at 0 now so yeah i want my robux, a refund or just a fix on how to get it

:)

Youraverageguy_yes, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Youraverageguy_yes, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your robux

If this is in regards to spending points from the Rewards program then pleasae be sure to fill out the form located here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...

It will be sent to the Rewards Support Team who will help you with it
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Microsoft Rewards

It seems that the 800 Robux for 12,000 points is the only Roblox reward available. It could be because they have run out of stock of the 1500 Robux rewards or they have decided not to offer them any more. Sometimes rewards will be unavailable for a short time due to stock levels or they may be removed for months and then return (this has happened in the past with Robux Rewards)

As noted above, Rewards support are the only ones who might be able to tell you...however, going on what I have read before on this forum, the people answering support queries don't generally know either
  4. JoanneStokes Win User

Microsoft Points being awarded randomly

At around 12am I noticed I had 1500 points when I never brought any. I thought it was strange at first but I ended up spending them in the end.

Now it all makes sense lol
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

Was it the 1500 Robux one by any chance? Soneome else mentioned that it was no longer available. When rewards are removed, it will also disappear from your goal (I have had the same thing with a specific Ultimate Game Pass reward in the past). It may reappear at a later date as Robux options do have a habit of disappearing and then coming back.

Currently, it seems the 800 Robux option is the only one there (assuming it is available on your Reward Redemption page)
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Gotham City Ruined!

Weird... Seemed ok for me just.

Love the new gear,etc.. Even though 1500 costume coins is bit crazy.
Thema:

1. I bought robux with 1500 points and it brought me somewhere weird - Similar Threads - bought robux 1500

2. I recently bought a physical copy of Minecraft: Xbox ONE Edition, can I get Bedrock from it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a physical copy of Minecraft: Xbox ONE Edition, can I get Bedrock from it?: I recently bought a physical copy of Minecraft: Xbox ONE Edition without realizing that, in order to play with friends on other consoles, I should have checked if it was the “Bedrock” edition. But...
  3. I purchased a controller in July last year and I bought the protection plan but I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a controller in July last year and I bought the protection plan but I just...: I purchased a controller in July last year and I bought the protection plan but I just started getting drifting issues they aside Xbox validates warranties up to a year...
  4. I bought robux but it didn't show up on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought robux but it didn't show up on my account: I bought robux on the Microsoft store and it didn't show up on my account I tried refunding it but I'm out of refunds I hope this gets resolved I either want my 20 dollars back or my robux...
  5. I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...: I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my money back. What should I do to check and get my money back? 291c7dda-dd08-4694-913f-57e38bcbffe9
  6. I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...: I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my money back. What should I do to check and get my money back? 291c7dda-dd08-4694-913f-57e38bcbffe9
  7. Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website: HI Team AS i have bought 400 Robux for Xbox from Microsoft website ,but unable to find it anywhere neither any code to redeem nor in my game account please help to find it...
  8. I bought 800 robux but didnt get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 800 robux but didnt get it.: So,I bought 800 robux but I didnt get it after 1 day.The Roblox Support wanted some information and I sent all off them but they didnt answered me.What should I do?...
  9. I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account: so guys, I bought a robux (roblox coins) bought 800 and 1700 (gave a total of $ 26.75) and an e-mail came that said it could take a maximum of 48 hours, so I waited and spent about 5 days and not...
  10. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4