I bought robux with 1500 points and it brought me somewhere weird

Discus and support I bought robux with 1500 points and it brought me somewhere weird in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah so basicly i bought robux with 1500 points and it brought me somewhere weird i dont know what it is but i didnt get my order id and neither did i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Youraverageguy_yes, Dec 19, 2022.

1. I bought robux with 1500 points and it brought me somewhere weird

Yeah so basicly i bought robux with 1500 points and it brought me somewhere weird i dont know what it is but i didnt get my order id and neither did i get a pin to redeem it, and it spent all my points so im at 0 now so yeah i want my robux, a refund or just a fix on how to get it

:)

Youraverageguy_yes, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Youraverageguy_yes, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your robux

If this is in regards to spending points from the Rewards program then pleasae be sure to fill out the form located here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...

It will be sent to the Rewards Support Team who will help you with it
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why isn’t there a 1500 point option for robux?

They usually remove options when they run out of codes. If they haven't added it back, then they may not have gotten more codes.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Microsoft Rewards

It seems that the 800 Robux for 12,000 points is the only Roblox reward available. It could be because they have run out of stock of the 1500 Robux rewards or they have decided not to offer them any more. Sometimes rewards will be unavailable for a short time due to stock levels or they may be removed for months and then return (this has happened in the past with Robux Rewards)

As noted above, Rewards support are the only ones who might be able to tell you...however, going on what I have read before on this forum, the people answering support queries don't generally know either
  5. JoanneStokes Win User

Microsoft Points being awarded randomly

At around 12am I noticed I had 1500 points when I never brought any. I thought it was strange at first but I ended up spending them in the end.

Now it all makes sense lol
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Gotham City Ruined!

Weird... Seemed ok for me just.

Love the new gear,etc.. Even though 1500 costume coins is bit crazy.
Thema:

1. I bought robux with 1500 points and it brought me somewhere weird - Similar Threads - bought robux 1500

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  4. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  5. What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?: I bought $4.99 - 400 robux and I thought they will give us a code but they didn’t and I don’t have the roblox app. And I want to refund it but it was declined and it got declined. I would like a...
  6. why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?

in XBoX on Windows
    why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?: i bought it and it never came through email. I typed in the correct email address and it never showed up. It has been like this for months now. You guys owe me 100 robux. i can give you (staff)...
  7. Bought robux using xbox store, never got them because i dont have a xbox roblox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought robux using xbox store, never got them because i dont have a xbox roblox account.: I bought 800 robux using the xbox store and it said that the money was sent to my xbox roblox account but I don't have a xbox roblox account. So now i dont have the robux, I want to see how i can...
  8. I bought 400 robux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 400 robux: I bought 400 robux, so I opened roblox from the Xbox app, then I opened the robux page, and it literally showed me 800 robux and 80 robux I just did not buy, how do I get my 400 robux?...
  9. I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code?: I recently just bought 1,700 robux, and I don't know where my code is, I bought the 1,700 robux, where do I get it? 811a4e03-e6f1-4ab9-954e-5bebbbaabd25
  10. I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too: Bought a 20 dollar gift and I bought robux and I wasn’t too sure about it and I disided that it wasn’t worth it and I didn’t want the robux any more. I tried refunding it but they declined and I...