I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...

Discus and support I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my money back. What should I do to check and get my money back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UkritMangthong, Aug 18, 2021.

1. I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...

I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my money back. What should I do to check and get my money back?

:)

UkritMangthong, Aug 18, 2021
  2. kawkai
    kawkai New Member
    agree you need to contact with robux publisher at first

kawkai, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Joseph Peter Eid Win User

bought robux but never got it

I just bought 119 euros the payment went through but i didn't get the robux kindly roblox please send me the robux "qwerftmf" and it was at 18:52 yesterday and still didn't get it today
  4. Xilo_Deez Win User

I bought Robux but i didnt get it and i went to get a refund and they declined it???

I didn't get the robux after i signed into my roblox account on my friend's xbox?
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my money back. What should I do to check and get my money back?

This might happen due to a delay in processing your payment.

Try to remove your profile, then turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console and sign in!

Then, check if you received the Robux!

If the issue persists, you may want to contact the developer for further assistance!
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

You would need to talk to the roblox publisher. Here is a link to there help page that deals with your situation.

Roblox help page
  7. Esaiah Johnson Win User

I bought robux but it didn't show up on my account

It appears there as completed
Thema:

I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...

1. I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my... - Similar Threads - bought robux didn't

2. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  3. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  4. What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?: I bought $4.99 - 400 robux and I thought they will give us a code but they didn’t and I don’t have the roblox app. And I want to refund it but it was declined and it got declined. I would like a...
  5. why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?

in XBoX on Windows
    why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?: i bought it and it never came through email. I typed in the correct email address and it never showed up. It has been like this for months now. You guys owe me 100 robux. i can give you (staff)...
  6. Bought robux using xbox store, never got them because i dont have a xbox roblox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought robux using xbox store, never got them because i dont have a xbox roblox account.: I bought 800 robux using the xbox store and it said that the money was sent to my xbox roblox account but I don't have a xbox roblox account. So now i dont have the robux, I want to see how i can...
  7. I bought 400 robux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 400 robux: I bought 400 robux, so I opened roblox from the Xbox app, then I opened the robux page, and it literally showed me 800 robux and 80 robux I just did not buy, how do I get my 400 robux?...
  8. I bought robux but it didn't show up on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought robux but it didn't show up on my account: I bought robux on the Microsoft store and it didn't show up on my account I tried refunding it but I'm out of refunds I hope this gets resolved I either want my 20 dollars back or my robux...
  9. I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...: I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my money back. What should I do to check and get my money back? 291c7dda-dd08-4694-913f-57e38bcbffe9
  10. I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account: so guys, I bought a robux (roblox coins) bought 800 and 1700 (gave a total of $ 26.75) and an e-mail came that said it could take a maximum of 48 hours, so I waited and spent about 5 days and not...