I bought rainbow six siege credits in the store, but they’re not transferring to my game

Discus and support I bought rainbow six siege credits in the store, but they’re not transferring to my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just wouldn’t transfer over f022c47d-43d2-4833-97b0-09e7ac10015c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Titanium 8anana, Jan 8, 2023.

1. I bought rainbow six siege credits in the store, but they’re not transferring to my game

just wouldn’t transfer over

:)

Titanium 8anana, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I bought rainbow six siege credits in the store, but they’re not transferring to my game

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that you're signed in under the account where the in-game currency was purchased. Please follow the steps below:

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History.

Once confirmed, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. noam00 Win User

rainbow six siege codes für vegas und vegas2 fehlen

I bought Rainbow Six Siege and never received a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2.
  4. Nathen Lezer Win User

Why does my Xbox gift card say "Not available for this purchase" when I try to buy something

I'm trying to buy credits for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Rainbow six siege credits

Hello Cem,

We answered this question over Rainbow six siege credits here.

Thank you for your feedback, it is always appreciated!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Rainbow 6 Siege downloaded when it was free now asking for disk after it didn't need it before.

Rainbow Six Siege was free to play for gold members only for a period of time. In the end of the said period you have to purchase the game in order to keep playing

As stated in the xbox wire:

Haven’t had a chance to experience the tactical action in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege? Now’s your chance! Play Rainbow Six Siege for FREE on Xbox One all weekend from July 28-31. During the week, you’ll have the option to purchase the game online from
    the Xbox Store at a discount and continue playing. You will also get to keep your Gamerscore and achievements earned while playing, so draft your Xbox Live friends and siege on.

news.xbox.com/.../rainbow-six-siege-free-play-days
Thema:

1. I bought rainbow six siege credits in the store, but they’re not transferring to my game - Similar Threads - bought rainbow six

2. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  3. xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.: i have played rainbow six siege quite awhile and unlocked a few operators throughout the years. then I bought an Xbox game pass in 2021. I would later unsubscribe in july of 2023. But now ubisoft...
  4. Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...: Just says update to Ultimate or choose an edition. But I bought the normal game already 0cbe9542-dacd-4de1-b3c2-f8aecd9a4136
  5. I bought rainbow six siege and the year one and two operator packages and they don’t work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought rainbow six siege and the year one and two operator packages and they don’t work...: I bought rainbow six siege and the two operator packages add ons and they don’t work. How can I fix this problem a8cfef39-e2c4-4710-988c-b58b19ed4196
  6. Bought Rainbow Six Ultimate Edition Didn’t Get Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Rainbow Six Ultimate Edition Didn’t Get Operators: I recently bought the ultimate edition for R6 but i didn’t get any of the operators even though i have all the packs downloaded and i already owned the base game. I’ve tried uninstalling and...
  7. Do I have to have Xbox game pass ultimate to play rainbow six siege - I just bought the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to have Xbox game pass ultimate to play rainbow six siege - I just bought the game: I just bought the game and I thought I don’t have to have the gamepass to be able to play siege but when I try to play ranked or unranked it comes up with choose the plan that’s right for you...
  8. I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...: I bought gamepass but it continues to tell me to renew it even though I have a subscription for it. 40ddd6c3-3ee6-4361-90a0-252975c9faa0
  9. ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do??

in XBoX Accessibility
    ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do??: iv ejust bought the game and i want to give it a go but i cant because i really dont know what is happening. i am wondering if it is the country that i am in. (Australia) Please help me!...
  10. I bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege but i only have one deluxe add-on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege but i only have one deluxe add-on: I bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege but i only have one deluxe add-on idk y e5d43481-5471-4e47-9ae5-55ba3596905d