I bought nba 2k 23 deluxe edition on my xbox, and it didn't give me it after I entered and...

Discus and support I bought nba 2k 23 deluxe edition on my xbox, and it didn't give me it after I entered and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought nba 2k 23 deluxe edition with an xbox gift card, after i entered and redeemed the code, it did not give me the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joseph Mullen, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I bought nba 2k 23 deluxe edition on my xbox, and it didn't give me it after I entered and...

I bought nba 2k 23 deluxe edition with an xbox gift card, after i entered and redeemed the code, it did not give me the game.

:)

Joseph Mullen, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Joseph Mullen Win User

I bought nba 2k 23 deluxe edition on my xbox, and it didn't give me it after I entered and redeemed the code for the game, So I want nba 2k 23 back please

Hi, I have waited a few months now, to see if I the game would be able to install, but as of right now it doesn't seem to work.

I went in to my order history and saw that is says ''pending'', It has been saying that for months now, I don't know if that is some sort of glitch or something else. I went to refund the game on my computer, and it worked, but it didn't give me the Xbox gift card/Xbox gift card code back.

I am wanting to know if there is any way you can help me get the game or the gift card code back again.

Thanks

-Joseph
  3. Francia J. Win User

I bought nba 2k 23 deluxe edition on my xbox, and it didn't give me it after I entered and redeemed the code for the game, So I want nba 2k 23 back please

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below and check if it's showing as "completed" or "redeemed":

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed please perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  4. JustKingRoyal Win User

where are NBA 2k22 pre-order bonuses

I pre-ordered NBA 2K 22 anniversary edition and I only got the regular edition I need my NBA 2K 22 anniversary edition
  5. Matt Naimo Win User

When will I receive my bonuses for ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of MLB The Show 23?

I got the digital deluxe edition of MLB The Show 23.

Supposed to get stubs, packs, etc.

Didn't receive any of them.
  6. B4iDie24x Win User

Aliens Fireteam Elite has disappeared from my library and is asking me to buy the game again

Hi,

I've tried all this and unfortunately, it didn't work. I think the issue is that I bought the deluxe edition but the deluxe edition no longer exists. There is the base version called just the game Aliens Fireteam Elite, then there is the Into the Hive Edition, and lastly the Ultimate Edition. I looked at my purchases and it says I have bought the Deluxe edition but there is no deluxe version available in the store. I don't know what to do and it's really frustrating.

-Julian
Thema:

I bought nba 2k 23 deluxe edition on my xbox, and it didn't give me it after I entered and...

1. I bought nba 2k 23 deluxe edition on my xbox, and it didn't give me it after I entered and... - Similar Threads - bought nba deluxe

2. My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded: may I please be refunded . My son bought VC without my permission. He also used all of the VC I got for pre ordering the game, I would like that back too please thank you....
  3. I bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24: I requested a Refund the Same day realizing what I did but was denied almost immediately. Bought the game on the 6th and when it released on the 8th noticed something of and put in the request so...
  4. Bought NBA 2k24 25th anniversary Edition and it looks like I bought the regular edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought NBA 2k24 25th anniversary Edition and it looks like I bought the regular edition: I bought the NBA 2K 24 25th anniversary Edition it looks in the art that it I downloaded the Kobe Bryant Edition or the base Edition not the one that cost $149 When I get into the game I don't...
  5. I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It...: I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It includes a digital standard edition but when I enter the code for it I haven’t received it ....
  6. Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it?: Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it? 45d626c2-f797-4cd9-81ff-efe3699ab4d9
  7. I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.: I’ve been trying to EXCHANGE THE 2K21 Forever Mamba Edition – Next Generation for the 2K21 Forever Mamba Edition Current Generation since it DOESN’T WORK. XBox customer service is awful; they...
  8. I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.: I bought NBA2k21 Mamba forever edition for XBOX series X by accident, I didn't realize it because it gives you a copy of NBA2k21 standard edition for free on XBOX ONE. Since I have played the game...
  9. My nba 2k18 player has went away and I bought 60$ on that player and I also had badges.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k18 player has went away and I bought 60$ on that player and I also had badges.: [img] nba2k18 has to give me my player back because I bought vc and then my player just go missing he was a 86 overall with badges I need my player back or I'm filing a complaint....
  10. Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18: can i get a refund on my nba 2k17 vc code wich i bought on accident wich i meant to buy vc for nba 2k18 4a20a3d1-9473-4070-b615-5cbcc1fa02f3