I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition, but the Java Edition was...

Discus and support I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition, but the Java Edition was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to get help from MS for months. Please help! I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition (for Windows 11 on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beckett Levy, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Beckett Levy
    Beckett Levy Guest

I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition, but the Java Edition was...

I have been trying to get help from MS for months. Please help! I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition (for Windows 11 on a PC), but the Java Edition was never delivered. When I go into the laucher and try to buy it again, it asks for parental permisson and then we get the following "Working on it.. It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit yXilpePHfEWQvtFU.2.1.1.2.1.19." That was about six months ago. I have asked for help using this forum before and have gotten no response!

The transaction when I originally bought it did go through - I checked my bank records.

I have tried the option to talk with someone and it just says there was a problem, try again.

It is a notable complication that the microsoft account was set up in the Netherlands but we have since moved to Kenya. I wonder if this is a contributing factor.

I would be grateful for someone's help on this. My son has been asking me for months. I try things on reddit and it doesnt work. Plus I am unable to reach a person at Microsoft.

:)

Beckett Levy, Dec 4, 2022
  2. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

3. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  4. f1zzytango Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

You only bought Minecraft for Windows and the launcher, there's nothing there saying you bought Java Edition. Hope that helps!
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox gamertag changed in the minecraft launcher but not in Minecraft

are you playing minecraft java edition or bedrock, as java i think does not use your gamertag. as you mentioned the minecraft launcher.
  6. Morgan Sparrow Win User

No install option for minecraft purchase

The purchase shows as 'completed' under order history. I dont have an xbox, this is on my son's laptop. I purchased the deluxe edition and it said it was available for PC. I have just installed the minecraft launcher, minecraft and minecraft java separately but there are none of features of the deluxe edition.
Thema:

1. I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition, but the Java Edition was... - Similar Threads - bought son Minecraft

2. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  3. I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...: I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all his data and such have not saved to his account. Is there anything I can do?...
  4. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  5. Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...: We are in Singapore and want to play it in Singapore. But I couldn't buy it from Microsoft Singapore web in SGD, I bought it on Japanese Microsoft with Japanese yen. Thank you for your help....
  6. I bought minecraft for my son. But it doesn't allow multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft for my son. But it doesn't allow multiplayer.: I changed the privacy settings in the http://account.xbox.com to allow multiplayer also his date of birth is 1997 so that shouldn't be a problem. what else is there?...
  7. We bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC for our son. He is unable to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC for our son. He is unable to play with...: We bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC for our son. He is unable to play with friends online. How do we enable this? Does he need to be a certain age? Is it something in the game...
  8. Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I...: Hi. I just bought Minecraft for my son on his new laptop, but I used my Microsoft account when I bought the game, not realizing I should have used my sons account. Now he is trying to play the...
  9. Bought a Minecraft using our account for our son, but we want our son to use it, not us.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a Minecraft using our account for our son, but we want our son to use it, not us.: Sent a message to Microsoft but no response at all. Tried to call someone, but nobody is available. We are so stuck for more than a week with the game we bought which our son can't play. Pretty...
  10. bought minecraft for my son and some realms. had to reset computer and its asking me to pay ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought minecraft for my son and some realms. had to reset computer and its asking me to pay ...: need help they are trying to charge me again for mine craft. It disappeared after I reset computer b94b1dd0-57f7-46d6-8a86-8edef6f43a16