I Bought MULTIPLE sims 4 DLC's on my XBOX ONE, but I am unable to transfer those DLC's to...

Discus and support I Bought MULTIPLE sims 4 DLC's on my XBOX ONE, but I am unable to transfer those DLC's to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Bought MULTIPLE sims 4 DLC's on my XBOX ONE, but I am unable to transfer those DLC's to my Sims 4 on my PC. THE QUESTION - How Do I get my DLC's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lachfish, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Lachfish
    Lachfish Guest

I Bought MULTIPLE sims 4 DLC's on my XBOX ONE, but I am unable to transfer those DLC's to...

I Bought MULTIPLE sims 4 DLC's on my XBOX ONE, but I am unable to transfer those DLC's to my Sims 4 on my PC.

THE QUESTION -

How Do I get my DLC's back, on my PC?

Previously Tried:

I have tried contacting EA, and they did not help, I got skipped about 2 or 3 times.

- I know my EA ID. But I don't have access to the email, if it even is the right email.

- I know I own these DLC's because It says (Install: You Own This), but then I cannot install it on my PC. and because I bought them.

Years ago, I bought The Sims 4 on XBOX ONE, because I did not have a PC. I have spent a LOT of money on the DLC's, including

Expansion Packs:

• Get to work
    • Get Famous
    • Cats and Dogs
    • City Living
    • Seasons
    • Get Together
    • Island Living
    • (I think another one)
    • ⬆ Discover university
    Game Packs:

• Parenthood
    • Outdoor Retreat
    • Spa Day
    • Dine Out
    • Vampires
    Stuff Packs:

• Laundry Day
    • Backyard Stuff
    • Bowling Night
    • Cool Kitchen Stuff
    • Spooky Stuff
    • Perfect Patio Stuff
    • Kids room stuff
    • Luxury Party stuff
    THE QUESTION -

How Do I get my DLC's back, on my PC?

Just some proof ⏬

I Bought MULTIPLE sims 4 DLC's on my XBOX ONE, but I am unable to transfer those DLC's to... [​IMG]

I Bought MULTIPLE sims 4 DLC's on my XBOX ONE, but I am unable to transfer those DLC's to... [​IMG]

Thank you for helping in advance!

:)

Lachfish, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I Bought MULTIPLE sims 4 DLC's on my XBOX ONE, but I am unable to transfer those DLC's to my Sims 4 on my PC.

Unfortunately you can't. The game and it's DLC is platform specific. If you want to use them on the PC, you would have to purchase them for the PC.
  3. theayearonn Win User

Destiny The Taken King digital download xbox 360

I bought the taken king for 360 and it wouldnt transfer over to the xbox one like the other DLC did. So I went on bungie fourms and someone said they were able to have someone from xbox transfer the DLC over to the one, but now they are unable to play it
    on 360
  4. Kaiser Kamikaze Win User

Is Microsoft (or the account owner) capable of doing a precision license transfer?

"The way license transfers work is let's say XBL Alpha is the main account with 4 DLC's and then you go out and buy another console for your child so he creates an account on his Xbox and wants the 4 DLC's you have obtained. What he can do is download your
    profile and license transfer those 4 DLC's so now he is able to acquire and play with those 4 DLC's. "

My question is about the problem where I'd in this case wish to transfer only 2 of those 4 DLCs to the other console (because most of the stuff is on one console, except for items that where it would be stupid, like having three GwG-game console licenses
    on the same console, or when we've bought two games with an online pass, it would feel like an enormous waste to put all that on a single console).
  5. Miss All Sunday Win User

Sims 4 won't play on Series X

Hi

So I tried what you suggested:

1. New profile on series X will load the Sims 4 but without access to any paid dlc

2. Main profile on Xbox one will load Sims 4 with dlc

During this test I went back to test main profile again on series X and it let me back in. However this was with no dlc.

When I installed all dlc again it stopped me loading in and booted back to dashboard at the same place.

I am now going to load in each dlc one at a time to see if I can pin point which one is causing the problem and will reply again.
  6. mbrax003 Win User

Oblivion, wizards, tower, DLC

This happened to me as well. I am unable to purchase the Wizard’s Tower DLC on Xbox Marketplace on my console or on a desktop computer. I tried 4 times and have been charged but have no DLC. I’m using an Xbox Series X. I was able to download and purchase the other 9 DLCs with no issues. The Wizards Tower is the only DLC I am unable to purchase. Please tell me how I can download the DLC. Thanks for your time.
Thema:

1. I Bought MULTIPLE sims 4 DLC's on my XBOX ONE, but I am unable to transfer those DLC's to... - Similar Threads - Bought MULTIPLE sims

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  8. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  9. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  10. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...