I bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on Series x but DLC greyed out

Discus and support I bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on Series x but DLC greyed out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title says, I have installed them but when I start the game they are still greyed out, I have uninstalled 3 times and restarted 3 times, still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeathstrokeSW80, Dec 5, 2022.

1. I bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on Series x but DLC greyed out

As title says, I have installed them but when I start the game they are still greyed out, I have uninstalled 3 times and restarted 3 times, still nothing, I am getting really annoyed it shouldn't be this awkward too access my DLC, can I get help with this or I am returning the game

:)

DeathstrokeSW80, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

That’s great to hear. Enjoy playing your game.
  3. Francia J. Win User

That's a great improvement. Thanks for the update.
  4. DeathstrokeSW80 Win User

I am in the process of reinstalling for the 4th time, I will try the power once this install does nothing
  5. Francia J. Win User

That may have caused the issue, I apologize but we may need to uninstall and reinstall the game again but this time with the guide from the game support.
  6. DeathstrokeSW80 Win User

I have not once seen a message saying insert data disc
Thema:

1. I bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on Series x but DLC greyed out - Similar Threads - bought Mortal Kombat

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how: is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how b0a025ba-9618-4ca8-b058-932f5c256272
  4. Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...: So today I bought the ultimate bundle for Mortal Kombat 11. I installed the add-ons, and when launched the game, everything seemed to be going smoothly. The "PRESS THE A BUTTON" pops up, so I do...
  5. i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant...: i cant get the dlcs even after checking make this my home xbox ba3bbe4b-6e5b-4822-8de7-e646ea737929
  6. Recently I bought Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently I bought Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on disc.: Alright, so I bought the disc and put in Disc 1 to install everything, but it just stops midway through. My guess is that the disc is taking up a lot of space or something, because almost...
  7. Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i...: Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i bought the MK XL version so they should be unlocked . Please som help d126431e-1aaa-4983-b21e-296f4cae8530
  8. I bought mortal kombat 11 kombat 2 and i don t it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mortal kombat 11 kombat 2 and i don t it: Boght kombat pass 2 not seeing download today is tuesday 61321f30-6057-41a3-be0d-b134b5504403
  9. i bought the 80 dallar mortal kombat and cant play jason,predator, and all the stuff i should ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the 80 dallar mortal kombat and cant play jason,predator, and all the stuff i should ...: is there something i need to do? 03313245-01b6-4ceb-9ccf-07293f1ae80c
  10. I bought and downloaded mortal kombat vs dcu but the game won't load correctly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought and downloaded mortal kombat vs dcu but the game won't load correctly.: It freezes after a few seconds. I've redownloaded it and not sure how else to fix it. 414d14a1-9709-4193-a536-20ebc5d77acb