i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant...

Discus and support i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant get the dlcs even after checking make this my home xbox ba3bbe4b-6e5b-4822-8de7-e646ea737929 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Larell Asafu, May 22, 2023.

1. Larell Asafu
    Larell Asafu Guest

i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant...

i cant get the dlcs even after checking make this my home xbox

:)

Larell Asafu, May 22, 2023
  2. Larell Asafu Win User

i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant access it

i did that and i switched back to my account and i cant access the dlc cant you just add the dlc to my account i can show you the receipt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Ben4724 Win User

i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant access it

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and a fellow member in the community. Hope you are well!

With regards to your concern, I just wanted to clarify are you trying to access the DLC's included with the game using the account used to purchase it?

Or do you mean you are trying to access the DLC's by sharing it to your account via Home Xbox? Because for the Home Xbox, yes the games can be shared to all users or accounts on the console you have set as the Home xbox however, there are some DLC's that cannot be shared.

This is in reference of this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

But if you are the owner of the game, you may follow the steps on Mortal Kombat game support page on how you can access your DLC's I'll provide the steps below including the link:

Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X

1.Go to My Games and Apps.

2. Locate your title under the Games section and press the [View] button on your controller (the button with 2 square icons under the Xbox button).

3. Select your game on the right side of the screen with the [A] button.

4. On the drop-down menu where you see the text [All items], press the A button and choose [Ready to Install].

5. Select the available add-on that you wish to install or press [Select all].

6. Highlight Save changes and press the [A] button. This add-on content will be added to your download queue!

If you find that you're still having trouble accessing some add-on content, we suggest giving these steps a try:

1. Fully close/quit out of the game on your console

2. Select Manage game and add-ons -> Uninstall impacted add-ons

3. Settings -> General -> Power mode & startup > Full shutdown

4. Wait a minute

5. Restart Xbox

6. Select Manage game and add-ons > reinstall the impacted add-on content.

Link for the steps as reference here is the link https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the steps and information helps somehow. Feel free to post back here if you have tried the steps and didn't work and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer further assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. Ben4724 Win User

I see. If you are signed in to the account where the game and DLC's was purchased and still you cannot get the DLC after following all the troubleshooting steps for installing the DLC's what I suggest is to submit a report to Mortal Kombat support page in order to report the missing DLC's.

They can surely further check as to why you aren't getting it even after we have done the steps provided on their page. You may submit a support request to them via https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Ben4724 Win User

I see. If you wish to download the game on a Windows 10 PC environment, you need to use the account where the game was purchased. Are there any error message when trying to download the game and the DLC's?

Haven't tried the game myself on PC but let us try these steps from the game developer:

1. Launch the Microsoft Store or Xbox application on your PC. Make sure the account signed in is the one who purchased the game.

2. In the search field, enter the title of your game and select the result that displays "Owned" in the title or best matches what you're looking for.

3. Under the Overview/Details section, you'll see the available DLC add-on content displayed. Choose the content you wish to download.

4. You can monitor your download in the the Microsoft Store application by selecting the three dots button located in the top right of of the screen, then choosing [Downloads and updates] option. You'll then see your entire queue of content. For players using the Xbox application on PC, download progress will be indicated on the left sidebar where your installed games are displayed.

Please let us know here how it goes so we can try to assist you further if there are still problems.

Thanks!
  6. Larell Asafu Win User

No my brother shared the game with me and im trying to access it on windows 10
Thema:

1. i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant... - Similar Threads - bought mortal kombat

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how: is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how b0a025ba-9618-4ca8-b058-932f5c256272
  4. Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...: So today I bought the ultimate bundle for Mortal Kombat 11. I installed the add-ons, and when launched the game, everything seemed to be going smoothly. The "PRESS THE A BUTTON" pops up, so I do...
  5. Recently I bought Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently I bought Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on disc.: Alright, so I bought the disc and put in Disc 1 to install everything, but it just stops midway through. My guess is that the disc is taking up a lot of space or something, because almost...
  6. Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i...: Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i bought the MK XL version so they should be unlocked . Please som help d126431e-1aaa-4983-b21e-296f4cae8530
  7. I bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on Series x but DLC greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on Series x but DLC greyed out: As title says, I have installed them but when I start the game they are still greyed out, I have uninstalled 3 times and restarted 3 times, still nothing, I am getting really annoyed it shouldn't...
  8. I bought mortal kombat 11 kombat 2 and i don t it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mortal kombat 11 kombat 2 and i don t it: Boght kombat pass 2 not seeing download today is tuesday 61321f30-6057-41a3-be0d-b134b5504403
  9. i bought the 80 dallar mortal kombat and cant play jason,predator, and all the stuff i should ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the 80 dallar mortal kombat and cant play jason,predator, and all the stuff i should ...: is there something i need to do? 03313245-01b6-4ceb-9ccf-07293f1ae80c
  10. I bought and downloaded mortal kombat vs dcu but the game won't load correctly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought and downloaded mortal kombat vs dcu but the game won't load correctly.: It freezes after a few seconds. I've redownloaded it and not sure how else to fix it. 414d14a1-9709-4193-a536-20ebc5d77acb