I bought modern warfare 2 in pc ,can i share it with my xbox seri s thanks

Discus and support I bought modern warfare 2 in pc ,can i share it with my xbox seri s thanks in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought modern warfe 2 in my pc i am asking if i can share it and play with it on my xbox serie s thanks 0e22633e-c09f-4563-88d7-79335a11543f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NexitY DGM, Jan 4, 2023.

1. NexitY DGM
    NexitY DGM Guest

I bought modern warfe 2 in my pc i am asking if i can share it and play with it on my xbox serie s thanks

:)

NexitY DGM, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Todd Blanpied Win User

Can I game share the new call of duty modern warfare 2

Can I game share Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 with my son's xbox s and my pc?
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you have a question about COD MW2. To clarify, did you purchase it on the Xbox Store or through https://www.callofduty.com/modernwarfare2? If you purchased it on the Xbox Store, you should be able to play it on your Xbox Series S. However, if it was purchased directly through the Activision Store, I'm sorry to say that it can only be played on a PC, as it is a PC version of the game.
  4. jasonpickup Win User

elite series 2

its weird because I l literally have the same problem when I play modern warfare on the pc with my series 1 as I do on xbox with my series 2
  5. Chris M19 Win User

I didnt recieve my points from a Call Of Duty gift card

Thank you for the help, But I have realized that i have bought points for Modern Warfare 1 and not Modern Warfare 2
  6. Mrinzo Pro Win User

Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in purchase history it us there

Modern warfare 3, xbox series s
Thema:

1. I bought modern warfare 2 in pc ,can i share it with my xbox seri s thanks - Similar Threads - bought modern warfare

2. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  3. I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library: I bought Modern Warfare 3 online but when I press to install it, it pops up with a dialogue box asking to remote install it. It is not showing up in my xbox app library, but I can see it in my...
  4. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  5. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  6. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: I have all the add ons downloaded and everything but I am not getting any of the vault edition content in game 3c61c379-454d-41a7-b59c-f53d091ae49f
  7. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: i have everything installed and i have the skins that you get from it but not the black cell battle pass or cod points. edd46b75-feaa-4809-8679-1e060ddb1d1f
  8. I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?: I bought MW(2019) two years ago I have a different Xbox and moved I went to modern warfare and clicked install happy I still had it (cuz I'm using the same account) downloaded all the packs Then...
  9. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  10. I have bought modern warfare 3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought modern warfare 3 and it says I didn’t: I have bought modern warfare 3 on my Xbox account and when I go to install it wants me to purchase the game again 27c0f8d2-18ab-45c7-80cc-b5f187927ecc