I bought minecraft on one play store account but installed it on two devices with different...

Discus and support I bought minecraft on one play store account but installed it on two devices with different... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft on my android on one account on the Play store, I singed in my Microsoft account and it was ok, I gave the same play store account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JohnMcBone, Mar 5, 2023.

1. JohnMcBone
    JohnMcBone Guest

I bought minecraft on one play store account but installed it on two devices with different...

I bought Minecraft on my android on one account on the Play store, I singed in my Microsoft account and it was ok, I gave the same play store account to a friend so he wouldn't have to buy Minecraft too, he signed in with his Microsoft account but when we tried playing together my game wouldn't appear on his list of friends playing, and when I went to the menu it said I wasn't logged in. So, is it necessary for him to buy minecarft on his play store account??

:)

JohnMcBone, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

I bought minecraft on one play store account but installed it on two devices with different Microsoft accounts. Could I play multiplayer?

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your concern, it is best if he will buy the game on his own PlayStore account. Though based on my experience, I tried this as well with my friend and shared the game to him the same way you do and it did work.

First, you ask your friend to create a Microsoft account. Then after that make his own gamertag via https://account.xbox.com/profile page. After having his gamertag, open the Minecraft game on his device and sign in to the gamertag he created.

Then after that add him as a friend either via Xbox app by searching his gamertag or add him via game. This way he should appear after you open Minecraft.

I hope the information helps. But let us know how it goes so we can try and assist you further if there are still problems.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

I bought minecraft on one play store account but installed it on two devices with different Microsoft accounts. Could I play multiplayer?

sharing your google account will break the terms for google, you can only use your account yourself, to share purchases from your google account you need to enable family sharing, you cannot just add others either.
  4. Chublins Win User

Bedrock and Java bundle not working

Ok, so as it turns out, Minecraft for Windows was bought on a different Microsoft account but everything on Minecraft is linked to the account that can't buy it. Is there a way to link the purchases between the two? Because when opening it with the launcher it will not allow access because I have a different account logged in on the Microsoft store.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Battlefield 5 refund or give back access to content I RIGHTFULLY own

Are these two different screenshots from two different webpages?

One screen shows install on my devices button like you own the game and can install on one of your Xboxes that are linked to your account and the other one acts like you do not own the game.

What happens when you click on the install on my devices button?

Are you signed into the same account on both screen shots?
  6. J F5 Win User

Can I install Minecraft on two devices with two accounts?

Thanks, I have bought a second license for the game.
Thema:

1. I bought minecraft on one play store account but installed it on two devices with different... - Similar Threads - bought minecraft play

2. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  3. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  4. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  5. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  6. I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together, but I can't play java edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together, but I can't play java edition.: I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together, but I can't play java edition. it will only let me play Bedrock edition. why is this? 3e34ab4b-4dd7-4971-9926-f00ce4307fde
  7. Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java: This summer I bought the bundle and have exclusively played bedrock because none of my friends played java. I tried to play java though and it says in the minecraft launcher that I need to buy it....
  8. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition on Minecraft Launcher and now I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition on Minecraft Launcher and now I can't play...: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition on Minecraft Launcher and now I can't play Bedrock Edition anywhere else. 96409300-d860-4b60-9687-f3bb66d72939
  9. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  10. i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it...: i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?...