i bought MINECRAFT java on a different accoun accidently would i be able to transfer that...

Discus and support i bought MINECRAFT java on a different accoun accidently would i be able to transfer that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought MINECRAFT java on a different accoun accidently would i be able to transfer that game to the account i use now?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jessica masegian, Mar 16, 2023.

1. i bought MINECRAFT java on a different accoun accidently would i be able to transfer that...

i bought MINECRAFT java on a different accoun accidently would i be able to transfer that game to the account i use now?

:)

jessica masegian, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

i bought MINECRAFT java on a different accoun accidently would i be able to transfer that game to the account i use now?

Hello jessica! I am Kim, an experienced Xbox gamer here to help you. I hope you're doing good and safe out there! Allow me to team up with you and solve your concern.

Did you purchase the game via MS store or through Minecraft.net?
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

Hi, Tyme my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

No, you cannot directly transfer your Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account. Each Minecraft Java account is associated with a specific Microsoft account, and it's not possible to change this association directly. The only way to play Minecraft Java with a different Microsoft account would be to create a new Minecraft Java account and purchase the game again.

Knowing everything I told you, I'm sorry that you can't change your minecraft account to a different microsoft account, I hope you have a happy day. Oskayra
  4. Random_473 Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I'd forgot to mention that I had bought Minecraft Java on a different account. But after losing that account I had made a new account. When I switched over, I was given Minecraft bedrock (Minecraft windows 10 edition) not Minecraft Java.
  5. ClausReich Win User

can i buy minecraft java edition with game pass discount

Hello Death4483! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Minecraft Java can only be bought from the Minecraft Launcher, or directly on the Minecraft website (https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft...). The discount is only for Minecraft for Windows, which is a different title (very similar, but it isn't the classic Java edition).
  6. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft not working after migration.

Hey there!

Just want to throw some information at you.

So, there are 2 different types of Minecraft. You have the following:

Java edition

In the Java edition of Minecraft, you have to load up the launcher then prompt you with a login, you're also able to make custom servers with also a new folder and following their server creation guides. In the Java edition, you're able to do so much more than Bedrock Minecraft. Unfortunately, Java edition is not able to join windows Bedrock nor Xbox Minecraft edition / Mobile Minecraft Edition. You will need a Mojang account. This does not need a Microsoft account.

Bedrock Edition

In Bedrock Edition, you're able to get this on the Store or the Microsoft Minecraft.

With this, you're not able to make a custom server, though you're able to make a normal multiplayer world. In this multiplayer world, you're able to join Xbox edition of Minecraft and the Mobile version of Minecraft.

You do not need a Mojang account to register, you'll need a Microsoft account.

-------

I do not think you're able to transfer the 2 games, as they're both different. "Java / Bedrock."
    I hope this helps you.

Sparrow
Thema:

i bought MINECRAFT java on a different accoun accidently would i be able to transfer that...

1. i bought MINECRAFT java on a different accoun accidently would i be able to transfer that... - Similar Threads - bought MINECRAFT java

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  6. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  7. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  8. So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock: When i go to the Minecraft launcher and go to MINECRAFT: Java Edition, the button to play just says BUY NOW 3e78842b-4a8d-44b3-b237-6d94ab20cbf5
  9. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  10. I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...: I bought Minecraft Deluxe Collection from the Windows Store for my son, and got some other version of Minecraft (Windows edition?). But the launcher I downloaded from 3 different attempts always...